Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Avatar: New Beginnings. These are important links that will help you get started on the site. Please read the rules before asking questions on the chatbox. If you have private questions feel free to pm our moderators.

Creation Mod Head Admin Mod Mod Mod Mod
Latest topics
» Eternity's End
The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:34 am by Guest

» Pokemon: Locked in Time
The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:25 pm by Guest

» D.Gray-Man RPG
The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:08 pm by Synch

» Mirage!
The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:58 pm by Himitsu

» Naruto Saga
The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:10 pm by Koga Urufu

» Naruto: Shinobi Sensu
The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:28 am by Guest

» A really active RP site!
The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:13 pm by Hakai

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:22 pm by Guest

» IMAGINERS*, an original fantasy RP
The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:45 am by Guest

Monster Hunt

~The world has seen it’s fair share of crazy things....luckily most of those things have vanished over time...well they had. Recently, creatures of legend have started to spring up all across the land. In different parts of the world beasts of legend have once again begun terrorizing the world. For fear of death the people and lords of the areas alike have come together for the purpose pooling their funds to offer large rewards for the creatures....dead or alive. If the so called Hunters have what it takes.

~Okay so heres how it works. If you think you gots what it takes, you are being summoned, called upon, or requested for your expert services. People gots monster problems and they need’em taken care of. You’ll be posting below if you are up for the task, and put in groups. This is how we will determine who goes after which creature. Now wether or not you want to team up for this party is up to you guys, however for the sake of the event we’re gonna ask you determine it from the jump. Meaning No saying, “Yeah lets be friends....” Then turn around and stab someone in da Back. If ya Wanna fight for it, fight for it. We’re gonna focus on the Hunt here ya dig? Oh yeah, and these beasts of legend I mentioned.... They’ll be controlled by your’s truly, friendly staff and volunteers already selected to fairly control the beasts to provide a fun, engaging, and challenging event. And we are selected to control them based on skill, not popularity and it’s for your own good. We’re not trying to end the event in the first encounter with the beast your after, where would the fun in that be right?

Character OTM
Couple OTM
Topic OTM
Staff OTM
Battle OTM

Month: 3

Season: Summer

Full Moon: 30th

Solar Eclipse: 15th

Lunar Eclipse: 1st

Sozin's Comet: 21st November

The World Pandora
Soul Disruptioni
Bleach Society Role-Play

Our Button
The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} R2qpn8
Our Scrolling Affiliates

Digital Hazard BBY
PLAGUED
Ultimate Shinobi

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW

This site is not endorsed by Nickelodeon, Nickelodeon is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Avatar site can be found at http://nicktoons.nick.com/shows/avatar/

Avatar, the Avatar logo, all names and pictures of Avatar characters, and any other Avatar related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Nickelodeon or their respective trademark and copyright holders. Pictures taken from zerochan, photobucket, and google images.

© All Rights Reserved.

The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} Empty
PostSubject: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Rozu was walking out towards the outer parts of the temple, on his way he grabbed a white shirt and put it over him he didnt want to walk around shirtless for to long. Made him feel just a bit uncomfortable. As he was passing by some of the other monks, he wouldnt even look at them. Some made faces of anger, other wanted to thank him but Rozu wouldnt know he was walking to fast. He thought about Saleh's words he was right in a way. He didnt have to do it alone, but he brang the trouble all alone. He felt he needed to do it by himself.

Rozu walked towards a river and splashed water over his face to really wake him up. He got his hair wet and looked at himself in the water he was just messing around tired of his hair style. He put his haird down, giving him a more cooler look instead of always being up and sort of spiky. His hair was longer then he thought it was, strings of it came over his eyes and he noticed how golden his eyes were.

He sat down on a rock with his head down, consumed by his thoughts. He took a deep breath and buried his head into his crossed arms.
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:40 pm

Rika had made sure the Avatar was safe before going off after Rozu. Saleh had told her that he had gone off by himself and that she would probably need to talk to him. Rika nodded. She'd knock some sense into him if she had to. She got on Nuka and held Rozu's bloody shirt to his snout. Nuka went tearing after the boy's scent.

Rika's sword was at her side. The beast underneath her body rushed towards Rozu's scent. They found him by the river with his head in his hands. Rika got off Nuka and walked towards him. She put her arm around his shoulder to comfort him. "Are you okay? It's dangerous to be out here alone..."

She blushed a bit and then spoke again. "I wanted to thank you for coming to my rescue. Saleh told me that I was all you could think about..." She blushed harder this time and waited for him to speak.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:02 am

Rozu wasnt surprised at all by Rika's arival he knew she would come they were close were they not. But he was still angered, he didnt show it but he was happy Rika was here alot. There was something about her presence that eased him, something every firebender needs to calm their emotions. Rozu lifted his head up a little bit to look at her, he was hurt but couldnt get himself to admit it. His pride and his heart he felt worthless all his training for nothing, all the hard work, even his feelings would be worthless. His eyes went dim as he looked at her, he couldnt bare to do it. Then went back to looking at the water in the river, he thought about being a water and how cool it would be to be a waterbender instead of fire bender. Fire was so dangerous and uncontrollable sometimes, right now he felt it to be weak. But remembered it wasnt his art that was weak, it was himself.

Rozu ignored her first comment Rozu feared no danger at all. Before her met Rika he prefered to be alone most of the times. "I wanted to thank you for coming to my rescue. Saleh told me that I was all you could think about..."

Rozu's heart started to beat fast he didnt know why it just was for some reason. Rozu was always oblivous to feelings and such even for himself sometimes. "...Yea I was worried." he said looking straight ahead. His golden ambered color eyes, would have some reflect of the water. It was obvious something was on his mind, he just needed help getting it out. Rozu was never the type to speak of emotions and let his thoughts out he just always kept things in and for a while it was good. But Rozu was a man when facing things he never backed down, ever. "Rika...you like him right?" Rozu asked knowing she would know who he was talking about. He never removed his gaze from the water.

The wind would blow lightly, and his hair would sway side to side from infront of his eyes. He opened his palm and tried to let out a little flame nothing came, Rozu wasnt surprsied but he was dissapointed. He knew everything there was to know about firebending, when they had a lack drive there bending would be effected as well. Rozu sighed and put his hand down, going back to his crossed arm position and placed his head ontop awaiting Rika's answer.
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:16 am

"Rika...you like him right?" Rika blushed lightly at this. She wondered if she should pretend to not know what he was talking about but decided that it would be best to just speak the truth. She bit her lip and didn't look at him as she began to talk.

"Well sorta... I mean he was there to help me and he's a really strong guy... and he's kind of handsome and mature. But... he kinda rejected me already. I mean, I'm not all that pretty and I'm almost seven years younger than him." She teared up a bit. She hadn't thought about it since she was putting the world at stake earlier. But now she could think about it. She'd basically been rejected earlier and now that she could allow her feelings to show it hurt.

She sighed. "Anyway, that doesn't matter. What matters is us. I mean, you're my best friend Rozu. And if you are feeling down it's my job to make you feel better. We're both... really weak. We couldn't have done anything in that last fight if it wasn't for everyone's help. I want to get stronger... and I know you do too. We couldn't even protect each other. You got beat up and I feel really bad. I should have helped you instead..."
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:37 am

Rozu looked at her like he didnt even mind her last comments. "You are pretty Rika remember that." He said looking at her. "You are beautiful, never think other wise." he said simply. His tone of voice firm like he was trying to convince her that she was pretty, it was if he was stating facts. He gaze went back into the water.

"Your right...I wouldnt call you weak though. Strongest women I know hands down, but we both could get stronger I suppose. You won your fight did you not, I lost mine for foolish reasons. We...are...not weak in skill but in mind, in order for our abilities to be strong the mind has to. And right now I am simply not feeling...strong."

Rozu said squeezing his left arm with his right hand. Rozu knew he was capable but if wasnt feeling it in his mind he was going to be able do it either. "I should have won my fight with that guy, but I was distracted by other thoughts..." he started to say. His right palm was out and again no fire was showing at all. "You shouldnt have to need to help me...I could have handled my own. I can handle myself well, ive done it before I can do it again." Rozu said with a little bit of anger in his voice.
He didnt like the thought of peolple needing to help him. It made him feel weak, and he was trying to convince himself he was not.
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:59 am

Rika blushed yet again when he said she was pretty and beautiful. Only her mother had ever told her that. She'd never had a boy say anything like that before. Her face was now a very light pink. She kept her head turned in embarassment. Was he just being nice or did he really think she was pretty?

"I should have won my fight with that guy, but I was distracted by other thoughts..." "You shouldnt have to need to help me...I could have handled my own. I can handle myself well, ive done it before I can do it again."

He had complimented her again saying she was strong. But he went on to talk about his own weaknesses. "If you don't feel strong then we'll have to make you feel that way. Let's go find some Earth Kingdom soldiers. I'm sure Nuka could sniff out their armor. We could be there within a few hours. Let's get stronger this way. You won't be distracted this time. And those guys caught us by surprise and had numbers."

Rika smirked as she spoke and hopped onto Nuka. "Come on Rozu. We can help out the war this way too. By defeating some soldiers." She held out her hand and waited for the guy to jump up behind her on Nuka.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:26 am

He took a thought for a moment, he would be in trouble simply because he wasnt able to fire bend at the moment. He tried one more time with no success, he sighed again. "Why not." he said standing up and stretching. He was recovering from his injuries and was unable to firebend, this was the perfect time to face some earth bender soilders. He got on Nuka it seemed for now they were actaully getting along well, now. Rozu didnt want to take any chances by petting it, he simply raised an eyebrow in surprise but not getting any growls or anything. Perhaps it was the time when, they were travelling together to get to Rika.

Rozu got on the back and they went off. Rozu stayed quiet for a while, they were just simply moving forward. Till they reached a small town, this town was controlled by earthbenders. Rozu hopped off and brushed his hand through his hair, although still having injuries and still being unable to bend he wasnt scared to face them. He stretched again, letting his arms relax there was a small pain in his chest.

Rozu looked forward and awaited for Rika to come down. This was her idea, she was a dangerous girl, that was kind of attractive. Rozu smirked and walked on.
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:04 am

Rika had blushed the entire time that they were riding. It had never bothered her before to have Rozu so close. So why now? His hands had held onto her from around her waist. She was almost glad that they had gotten there. She quickly hopped off after Rozu and put her game face on.

"Let's get going Rozu. Let's find some soldiers." She smirked and began to walk towards the bar. Obviously there would be soldiers in there. Most soldiers always went there. After work time of course but nonetheless.

They entered the bar and rika began to bend the water in her gourd. She made it a boiling ball in front of her and grinned. "All Earth Kingdom soldiers stand up and fight us. Let's get this party started," she said laughing and began to throw the water at an armored soldier who had been drinking. The bar was perfect for Rika. Beer was all around. Beer was water. She could make this work for her.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:29 am

Rozu was right behind Rika as they walked through the town, they got pretty dirty looks from everyone. Rozu didnt care much, his face was uninterested he almost seemed bored by it. He scratched the back of his ear, and continued to walk. They both walked into a bar Rozu didnt know how this was going to go exactly, untill Rika made the first move. Rozu looked shocked it was so random, and out of no where. Rozu wasnt expecting to start a fight like that, most times Rozu wasnt the type to start a fight. But being with Rika was a different story all together.

A tall soilder came behind Rozu from the side. "So you guys want a brawl huh!" he said trying to punch Rozu from behind, he ducked low and tripped him he made it look easy. He brang his leg up and landed a hard kick on his jaw. Another soilder came behind and grabbed his arms, Rozu shook his head and used that to bring his body up and kick him hard in the chest. Rozu landed and punched him in the gut and the jaw, he was down. Rozu then tried to shoot a fireball behind him at a soilder, nothing came out but small spark of fire. The soilder laughed hard. "Ha! a firebender with no fire!" He said outloud. Rozu looked pissed and did a sweeping kick across his face, his head banged against the edge of the table.

"A firebender with no fire...your no threat at all." A man with a larger build then the rest of said standing up. He slammed his foot on the ground, and a slab of earth came and hit Rozu in the chest lauching him out the window breaking glass. The earthbender had a fire ferret in a cage it looked frightened. The earthbender grinned as others started to stand aswell, all being earthbenders.

Rozu was clenching his chest outside on the ground, again he was going to lose again he was going to fail.
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:04 am

Rika growled and rushed into the fighting. She went into the middle of the room and began to fight a man. He was about her size and just as fast as she was. She aimed a kick for his stomach. The man blocked it with his hand and she then aimed a punch to his jaw. The hit connected for she was quick with her hands.

Though she felt her wrist pop painfully. She wasn't going to punch again she knew that much. She'd rely on her legs to kick, her sword, and her water bending. The next guy that came towards her was going to club her with a chair. Rika ducked low to the ground adn kicked his feet from under him. He went crashing back and landed on his back with the hair landing on his own stomach.

"The bigger they are the harder they fall. Or in this case, the more weight you have on you the harder you'll fall," she giggled and kicked a man coming at her with a broken bottle of beer in the groin. His face turned purple and he fell to the floor. Rika wasn't done yet though. She was just getting started.

She could see Rozu fighting in the front of the bar with a few men. He was doing well in his actual fighting but his bending wasn't working. He was kicked out a window and Rika gasped. She turned back to the men coming at her. It was now or never... She quickly pulled her sword from it's sheathe and sliced a man's finger off without him realizing it. Blood began squirting out of his finger and he was pannicking. "H-how did she do that?!!?" he screamed. The others stared at her withdrawn sword that had a small dab of blood on the blade. Nobody had seen her draw the sword and she smirked.

Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:16 pm

The earthbender ran outside avoiding Rika to go finish beating the pulp out of Rozu. He was grinning kind of wide, then he whistled over to some others that were standing outside by another building. They looked up, one had a hat over his head with a mouth pick in his mouth. Two others, stepped down from a porch also smiling. One had jug of water next to him, there were other benders here then earthbenders that was shocking. Rozu was starting to get up from the ground slowly, with a smirk. He was in deep trouble and he knew it going up agaisnt four other benders with no fire for him. His smirk turned into a smile, as he was standing up. It was a dangerous situation which was exactly what he needed, he needed to get his drive back to where it used to be. His chest was hurting and his back wound was starting to pulse, from to much activity. Rika sure was hard on him, but it was for his own good he wouldnt want it any other way.

Rozu was standing up fully now, his arms swaying to his side. He looked at the earthbender that got him out here and smirked. The earthbender was taken off gaurd then went back to his smile. "The guy is crazy your gonna take us all on, with no fire...thats a death calling my boy." He cracked his knuckles and stomped his feet on the ground a few times. Rozu thought in his head, it always was a earthbender to press his buttons like this. "Haha bring it."

Rozu ducked low dodging a rock shot from the earthbender. The guy that came from the porch along with the water bender was runnning at him holding a spear. "Atleast your not a bender." Rozu spun around with the perfect timing letting the spear get past him. He grabbed it and used another spin to smack in the face with the end of the spear. Then used it to trip him, Rozu standing over him smashed the spear on his head. The water bender came rushing in, with a twirl of water by his side he sent a jet of it towards Rozu.

It was now or never, Rozu went on instinct and used his left hand to swing a sideways blazing blade that would slice the attack in half and go through to hit the bende. Rozu grinned, his fire was back and now he was really feeling it. The blazing blade went right through the water attack, and hit the bender in the chest. He was going to be to hurt to continue. Rozu was smiling he looked at handfull of fire in his hand. The earthbender was left along with the guy with the hat who hasnt moved yet and the first earthbender. Who wasnt smiling anymore. He slammed his foot on the ground, and created a small fissure to knock Rozu off balance it was semi-successfull. The one with the hat came in now and tossed his at to the side while jumping shooting two red colored fireballs in Rozu's direction.

Rozu dogdged both by ducking low, but that was part of the plan. The earthbender used his hand and left up a rock to launch it at Rozu. Rozu intervined by using his hands on the ground to lift up his body, he used his jet proplusion technique destroying the rock and it launched him back towards the firebender. He stopped his accelaration, and his hand was on the ground using his right leg to shoot a blazing arc towards the firebender. He smirked and used both hands to diffure the fire splitting it apart. Rozu raised an eye brow, "That was a nice move."
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:23 am

Rika felt the power and smirked. She was told to never use this style in real combat until she had someone to protect and when she was old enough. The master had told her to wait till she was eighteen before using it for it took years to perfect and she would have been done growing by then. This was a dangerous style and Rika could lose the use of her arms.

She briefly thought back to the days of her training. Her master had been a harsh man. But he was kind and old. He was losing the use of his arm and he would never be able to use it again within a few years even if he stopped fighting all together. He was from a distant land and he was on a search to find someone worthy to teach. Rika had lost a family member during the time she met him. She'd wanted to grow stronger and for that she won the master's respect.

She'd trained for years since she was twelve. For four years she honed the sword style. The master had given her a real sword right off the bat. He'd said she needed to get used to a real sword so she could begin her training quicker. She progressed faster than most students, for the girl had a drive. The master never showed it but she had impressed him on more than one occasion.

After a year of training the master couldn't spar with her or give her demonstrations. He could however still give her advice. Thus the sword style could never be used to it's full potential ever again. The teachings were lost for they only passed from master to student. It was an ancient technique after all.

Rika closed her eyes as she thought of the last night she had trained with the master before he left their village...

The young woman trained hard that day in teh ice cold. She wore a light shirt and some tight pants. For she had been training all day to master the style before her master left. The cold didn't bother her sweat soaked body. She was panting as she sheathed her sword for probably the thousandth time that day. The master walked towards her. "Rika... I must speak with you. We're going to finish your training... Your final test is to fight me." Rika had gasped and tried to protest to no avail. She sighed and put her hand on her sheathed sword. The master did the same. Only with his left hand instead of his right. His right had lost all use but he had been practicing with his left. The two waited three second before drawing their swords. Rika unsheathed her own sword in the blink of an eye. The master's sword went soaring as he had lost the grip and wasn't fast enough. A small smile played on his lips. Rika was so surprised that she had surpassed him. The man beckoned her into his hut and they began to speak. "This may come as a shock to you but you mustn't use your sword. At least... for a few more years. I want you to be eighteen before you use the style. When you turn eighteen you will have to find someone to protect. I know that you can do this though. For you learned this style to protect others and that will be what keeps you sane. For with this power there comes responsibility. I doubt any swordsman can come close to defeating you in battle. With such power can come madness. I myself have known this madness. I've done horrible things that I regret. I don't want the same fate to fall to you. Understand?"

The memory faded as Rika ducked a blade coming towards her. The master had disappeared that night and Rika had only moments ago broken one promise. She was not yet eighteen. But she had someone she wanted to protect. And nothing would stop her. The person with the blade came at her and the woman used an attack on him. It was more like several attacks all put into one combo. He blocked a few but she finally hit him in the head with the side of her sword. The blunt side so he was knocked out cold. She smirked.

"I'm using the style of battoujutsu! A sword style that can't be beat! Come at me!" she yelled at two people holding swords. Both came at her at the same time. One came at her from the right. She then used the one technique that she loved to use. She quickly unsheathed her sword but he predicted that to happen. He dodged but her sheathe hit in square in the face, breaking his nose and knocking him out cold. She ducked as the other man with a sword came at her. She cut off a small piece of her hair. She was going to make him pay.

She bit her lip and head butted him in the gut after she blocked a sword swipe from him. He then fell to the floor. The man whom she had cut the finger off of stared at her in fright. He and another man were the only ones left standing. The fingerless man ran for the exit while the other one was more brave. He rushed towards her but smirked as he threw kunai at her face. She gasped but two hit her left arm. She hissed in pain and fell to the floor. He laughed manically and walked towards her.

"I may be blind but I can hear every move you make. Making your sword style weak against me. I don't rely on my eyesight you little bitch. I rely on your feet and hands making noise. You can't draw your sword without me predicting where it will strike!"

Rika smirked herself and stood. "Oh really? Then we'll have to fix that won't we you fucker!" She stepped back as he threw another kunai at her she unsheathed her blade and then resheathed it quickly. A loud ringing came to the bar and both Rika and the man lost their hearing. It was only temporary but still. Rika then rushed the man as he clutched his head. She kicked him in the face for he didn't know that she was coming. He was soon knocked out and the ones that weren't unconcious were too worried about their inability to hear.

The woman rushed to the door and ran outside to see Rozu facing a few men. Looked like the last of them. She bit her lip. She wouldn't be able to hear anything for a while...
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:03 am

Rozu stood up and smirked he had to get that one down, blocking fire like that. If he got that technique learned he would be unbeatable by any other firebender. But he was feeling good, really good, he was feeling strong and powerfull as he should be. The other firebender was standing not to far away, in a ready stance. Along with the earthbender that kept a farther distance. Rozu took a deep breath, these guys were more skilled the others the only reasons they were still conscious. When he released that breath the earthbender no longer wanting to waste time launched about three giant rocks towards Rozu and the firebender shot a powerfull lash of fire while stepping back.

Rozu did a big twirl using his whole body making a controlled spinning dome of inferno. That blocked all the incoming attacks, the thing that was different was the fact that this flame turned to a amazing and vibrant blue color. Rozu noticed this and his eyes went wide in shock, then his face went back to being serious. He was going to end this quickly. Now that he was more powerfull then ever.

The attacks stopped and a large amount of smoke was around. From the smoke a large blazing arc of blue flame came and hit the earth bender right on. Knocking him out completly, then another attack a fire ball that was more powerfull then usaul was fired towards the firebender. He blocked it but with some issues, he took this time to shoot out a powerful and charged burst of fire. Although Rozu wasnt seen he was smirking and ready, he placed his hands infront of him and diffused the fire slowly untill he was comfortable and blocked it completly. He used the fire around him, and brang them into his hand he was spinning it rapidly. He launched it and shot out a powerful blue disk of fire towards the firebender. He tried to block it but was unsuccesfull the power of the tech hit it head on. Knocking him a few feet away unconcious.

Rozu walked out the smoke with a smile he had a small ball of fire in his hands with a blue color he just admired it. He felt alot stronger, alot more powerfull now. Blue flame was something only a few firebenders got every generation, he was blessed to have something like this. He looked up and saw Rika standing there, he was kind of in a blood rush and everything he thought he just did. He walked up to Rika and dropped his hands and kissed her right on the lips. He brang his arms closer to her cheek his whole body felt hot, not to hot but warm. He backed away either to get slapped or perhaps hurt in someway. But he didnt care much now, he got it out of him. He had a small smirk on his face, no matter what the reaction of his actions would be. But Rozu looked at her making direct eye contact, not wanting to lose her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:24 am

Rika watched as he fought with his fire back. She smiled to herself and let him handle the last two soldiers. After all this was his fight now. He had his fire back and he was going to win. If Rika interfered now he would lose the honor he just got back. She stayed out of it and watched with a small smile playing on her lips.

When Rozu's fire changed to blue she gasped. She had never seen fire so beautiful before. Rozu looked so powerful as he used it. So strong, handsome, and her heart beat quickly. She watched him use this new skill with wide eyes. She clutched her chest for her heart was beating so loud and so quick she feared it would pop out of her chest.

Rozu headed towards her and he looked almost like a demi-god of some sort. She was entranced and he came up and kissed her right on the mouth. Her trance broke as her eyes widened. She kissed back only for a millisecond and then he pulled away. She didn't know what to say and was going to kiss him back but saw his smirk. Her blood heated up, even hotter than she was as he kissed her.

She bit her lip in anger. What was she? Some toy? Was he so drunk on himself that he thought he was going to get a bit more than that tonight? Did he think that she'd just jump into bed with him now? LIke a cheap whore that was so impressed she had to be with him for a night to brag to the other village women in the morning?

She began to bend the water in her gourd and threw it towards him splashing him with water. Then as he was soaked she turned it to ice and froze his clothing on him and his legs to the ground. "Cool off you jerk! When you freaking dry out and cool down then I'll meet you by the river!"

She stomped off with Nuka following her. Nuka looked back at Rozu in almost what looked like a look of pity. Rika had blood on her body and clothes from the guy whose finger she cut off as well as the guy whose nose she broke. Rozu was such a jerk! Thinking he could play her like that!

Once at the river Rika looked all around her and stripped off her clothing. She washed the sweat and blood from it before dipping her body into the river. The woman began washing her body from the filth of the fight, She smelled of blood, sweat, and beer. All from the fight and the bar. She quickly ducked her head under water. But she couldn't stay under for long. So the girl began to build a bubble around her head and used that for air.

Rika was so amazed by this that she stayed in the water longer than she intended. The ice on Rozu's legs would have melted by now but Rika was loving the new invention for water bending. She felt like she could spend hours under the water with this new bubble. She found a handful of gorgeous river rocks at the bottom of the river.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:53 am

Rozu was expecting a slap in the face but what he got was much worse. Rika looked like she enjoyed that was the thing that confused him the most. She splashed water on him and froze it, leaving Rozu there stuck and left there in surprise. But he was heated right now, so maybe a cool off is what he needed just not this type of cool off. He had a large amount of heat come from his hands, to melt the ice alot faster. He was all wet now, his hair dripping wet it was kind of annoying. He heated his body as much as possible to warm up his clothes. Rozu wanted to give Rika some space before he followed her. He heard some noises coming from the inn, he walked in and saw all the guys Rika fought.

"Damn she's dangerous." he said under his breath looking around. "What was thinking kissing her." he said with a small smirk. But that just made him more attracted to her, the fact that she was so dangerous. Rozu stepped over the unconcious bodies going to the metal cage. There was a red colored ferret in it, it looked mighty scared. With its tail it was about the size of Rozu's arm up to the lower part of his soulder, it had a long puffy tail. Rozu looked at it for a while, and they were just looking at each other for a while.

Rozu saw that it had pouch of food on the table, maybe it hadnt eaten for a while. Rozu fed it inside the cage, after eating some of its food it rubbed its small head on Rozu's finger. Rozu smirked and opened the cage taking the pouch of food. The ferret crawled up to his shoulder, as if he has been there before.

Rozu smiled. "Hmmmm your name will be Sam short for Samantha. Atleast I think your a girl." Rozu said walkign out towards the river to see Rika.

Sam and Rozu were around the river, he saw Rika's clothing and Sam went down to sniff them then crawled back up his shoulder. Rozu guessed that Rika was around, and called out her name. He bent down with Sam on his shoulder to look at the river. His hair was still wet, coming over his eyes. "Rika im sorry about earlier I didnt meant to you know do that. But at the same time I did mean it, Im sorry if you think ima jerk. I just have...feelings for you, feelings I cant resist. " Rozu said hoping to get an answer back.
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:06 am

Rika bursted out of the surface of the water. The bubble gone from her head. She smirked but it quickly faded when she was Rozu facing the water. He would be able to see it all... her breasts, stomach, and... further down... She screamed and made a huge wave out of the river. It washed up onto Rozu and would soak him. Perhaps knocking him down as well.

Rika then went below the water. All that was above was her face. She glared but she calmed when he began to apologize. "Rika im sorry about earlier I didnt meant to you know do that. But at the same time I did mean it, Im sorry if you think ima jerk. I just have...feelings for you, feelings I cant resist. "

A huge blush crossed her face. "H-hand me my clothes," she whispered unable to think of anything to say to him. She wasn't even sure if she liked him.... okay that was a lie. She did. He was someone really important to her and she wanted to protect him. He wasn't like a brother either. He was a friend but watching him in that last fight... she couldn't ignore her feelings any longer.

She waited for him to close his eyes before she would get out and get her clothing on.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:19 am

Rozu was caught completly off guard by her sudden jump up, and he saw everything there was to see on a women. For a moment his man instincts took over and he liked it what he saw, he couldnt help it he wasnt gay. But then he realized just how much more he messed up with her, he sighed he was soaking wet again. Along with Sam who was shivering it was kind of cute to see. Rozu heated his hand and placed it over Sam to heat her up and keep her warm.

"Things are just getting worse and worse Sam." he said talking to her. She simply rubbed her face against his chin to cheer him up. He got Rika's clothes and would hand them to her, closing his eyes. Sam did the same using her small paws to cover her's she was just trying to copy Rozu. "I'm gonna be over here." he said giving Rika some space to get dressed and let her blow off some steam.
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:26 am

Rika got dressed and Rozu's back was to her. She took a few minutes to calm herself before speaking. "Rozu... I ah... I have feelings for you too. I got mad before... because I didn't realize you were serious. Well, that and you did see me naked. I sort of panicked..." She paused and then quickly made him face her as she put her hand on his shoulder and forced him to turn.

She then kissed him. It was forceful at first and then she calmed. The muscles in her lips relaxed as well as her body. She stepped closer to him without breaking the kiss and put her arms around him. Her arms were now around his stomach holding him close. She waited for him to do the same to her. She began moving her lips against his and hoped he'd kiss back.

The girl thought action spoke louder than words anyway. She was now dressed and clean. Nuka was sleeping about three meters away from them. Rika broke the kiss when she felt the furry ferret on her shoulder. It had managed to climb up there while she kissed Rozu. Cocking an eyebrow she reached up to pat it's head. "What's this?" she said not wanting to talk about the kiss for fear of him not wanting it anymore or thinking her breath smelled or something. It was a definite girl trait but the girl couldn't help but worry about these things.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:42 am

Rozu was turned around untill Rika came and made him turn to face her. Honestly he was expecting to be splashed with water again, he was just waiting for it. But it didnt happen, she started to speak with soft words. Rozu couldnt help but smile, at what she said. But before he could react or answer back she kissed him now. Rozu was caught off gaurd again, but he reacted as if he was ready.

He kissed her back and placed his hands behind the back of neck. Keeping her face close to his he was enjoying this now he could call Rika his own and would protect her at al costs. The kiss was broken off by her Rozu felt that Sam wasnt on his shoulder anymore. She was on rika's. Rozu smirked "Her name is Sam she was being held captive by the soilders we just fought. I let her free and now she's kinda going to be travelling with us." Rozu said holding his hand out for Sam. She crawled up and went over to the top of Rozu's head, he was still wet this whole time. So his hair was just dripping water, along with his clothes. Sam got so wet being on Rozu's head that she hopped down and shook herseld dry. Her puffy tail this time even puffier.

Rozu smiled and stretched his limbs. "Remember when we first met? Do me again!" He said hoping she would bend the water out of his clothes like the first time the spoke.
Back to top Go down
Kel

Kel

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:17 am

Scars of ash and cinder marred the side of the inn. Broken glass and splintered wood had replaced the door and several of the windows. Many of the features that might have made this a desirable location for weary travelers had been swept away, leaving the truth of the building as the only thing standing. The dusty, over priced, shady Inn was now just as corrupt in appearance as it was in reality before the incident. Crooked soldiers were known to frequent the Inn, and the owner had a reputation as a smuggler of illegal goods. And yet, despite all of the wrong doings that he had heard of this place, Kel was uninterested in bringing justice to the wretches who inhabited it.

Brushing aside a lock of silver hair from his eyes, he strode towards the building, pausing at the entrance only to kick a two-by-four that was leaning in the way. The noise alerted his presence to the people inside, who despite their reputation as being fearsome brigands, were unusually jumpy at the moment. It didn't take long to figure out why. The damage within the building was just as bad as it was outside, tables were overturned, chairs splintered, the list went on. Most intriguing of all was the blood; the bar was flecked with blood that trailed to a finger that was missing its body. Some battle... Kel thought. But the chaos suggested that this wasn't an accidental occurrence. The unnecessary destruction behind most of it was too theatrical. Someone came here looking for a fight and got exactly what they wanted.

The men eyed him suspiciously. There was only one reason he was here, however. "The pair who did this" He said aloud, hoping to get an answer from any in the tavern, "Where did they go?" There was authority in his voice, though the men couldn't tell whether he was going to bring the two to justice or not, it certainly looked that way to them.

"They entered the forest to the east not too long ago. I wouldnt follow them if I was promised a thousand gold dragons if I was you" Croaked the old barman, who seemed to be the only man trying to straighten the ruinous scrap up.

"My thanks," Kel said, as he turned to leave he flipped a coin from his purse at the old man, who barely had time to catch the glinting metal piece.

Kel could run swiftly and silently despite his size. Not over long distances, but from the way things sounded the pair would not have moved on too far from the fight. They were cocky, a luxury powerful benders could afford every now and again, but today it would be to Kel's advantage to track them swiftly. Not long after entering the forest, he spotted a set of unusual tracks. It seemed the rumors that followed these two were true, some beast acted as quick transport for them now and again. He was on the beast's trail for some time before coming across a decent sized river. He paused and took to the shadows apon seeing some of the water shift in an unusual manner, forming a large wave in the opposing direction to the current. The water bender was here, that meant the fire bender was nearby.

The girl was revealed when the wave subsided. Kel's eyes lowered when he realized that she was unclothed. It wasn't his business, and he stood no profit from watching the young woman's naked form. After a while, she dressed herself and moved away from the water, and that's when Kel moved forward. The fire bender was here, and when the two came into view again, they were kissing. He thought it was likely the two were somehow romantically involved, it was difficult for two teenagers of opposing gender to not fall into such states. Their dialogue continued for a bit, but Kel decided he had lost his patience.

He emerged from his cover in the brush, his face still shaded by the hooded cloak that he wore. Apheco was in his left hand, helping him rise from his crouched position. He waited silently just within their sight, for one of them to inevitably notice him.
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:32 am

"Her name is Sam she was being held captive by the soilders we just fought. I let her free and now she's kinda going to be travelling with us."

Rika didn't mind travelling with something so cute. She'd never seen a fire ferret up close before but Sam was a gorgeous ferret. Rika was still blushing from the kiss but she turned her attention back to Rozu. "She's really cute," she told him.

"Remember when we first met? Do me again!" Rozu told her and she smirked remembering how he had gotten wet because of that thief. She began to bend the water out of his clothes and out of Sam's fur. Once the two were dry she giggled. Rozu's hair was standing straight up. She began to flatten it down the way he had it earlier. "You know... I like it when your hair is spiked up. It makes you look... cleaner and more boyish."

Rika was about to continue on but Nuka was instantly by her side and growling. Rika followed the gaze of the Shirshu and looked at the man with a hooded cloak watching them. She wondered how much he had seen and she blushed. This wasn't a show dammit! "Who are you?" she asked in a guarded tone. The man didn't look friendly. Not too many people did when in a hooded cloak. Especially if it was dark. Now why was that? Couldn't someone get away with being mysterious in a different color? A light one? She then thought of the guy in a pink hood and a smile grew on her face. In her mind he looked ridiculous.

Rika shook the thoughts from her head and watched the man warily. Nuka did as well. They were within six meters of him. The girl patted Nuka's head but the beast was adamant about watching the other man. The stranger would have to think twice about attacking them with Nuka there.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:46 am

Rozu has sensed someone elses pressence near by and the reactions of Nuka made things clear. Nuka was very useful he wanted to protect Rika just as much Rozu did. And Nuka had that nose that can sniff out anything. Rozu was about to fix his hear to the way Rika said she like it, but he stopped.

His attention fully on the new comer, that light attitude he just had dissapeared entirely. His aura let off something more serious and brooding, his facial expression went serious. As he eyed this guy, he was dressed in a weird fashion aswell. Rozu noticed that he was only in a t shirt and some training shorts he actaul clothing was back at the temple. He also had white bandages around his hands going up to his arms.

He didnt directly get into a threatening position. But he was prepared for anything, Rozu would make a defence around Rika so she can go forward with an attack. Rozu was already making battle plans in his head, but he didnt want to act on them yet.

It was a weird moment, but it didnt need violence. Perpahs this guy wasnt looking for trouble at all. Just a random guy passing by. "What are you doing here?" He said after Rika asked her question. He took a step forward towards him.
Back to top Go down
Kel

Kel

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:17 am

The Shirshu had appeared quite suddenly, but there was no doubt that the creature that this girl was now consoling was the same he had heard from rumors. They were startled by his presence, and had immediately dropped into a more readied position. "Who are you?" Asked the girl. Then, with a step forward, "What are you doing here?" asked the boy. He did not interpret this young man's advance as a threat, but was cautious with how he went about business here. He would have to tread lightly if he didn't want all hell to break loose.

But then, Kel realized something. The girl's appearance...it was not unlike that of Southern water tribe members, particularly that of an aristocratic heritage. He moved his free hand up to his hood, pushing it back and away from his face. He revealed his steel eyes and silver hair. His expression was relaxed, as though he were entirely at peace with whatever the outcome of this situation may be. "I believe you and I share something in common, Rika Esuma. I have long wondered when I might meet another of my tribe so far from home" There was a sense of longing in his voice when the words left his mouth. He allowed a stream of water to flow directly from the river, forming a globe above his up turned palm.

He then turned his attention to the fire bender. "I bear no ill will for you or your companion. I have sought your company for a great many days now." The water slithered into a serpentine shape, weaving its way between his fingers, back and forth, around and then back again. "My people knew me as Kel. As fate would have it, you two have the capacity for helping me a great deal. Call it a business proposition if you must." The water became more amoebic before separating into small spherical droplets that all fell to the ground simultaneously. Kel turned away from the two and their beast for a moment. "I'm hunting down a man. A known fugitive you may have heard of. Goes by the name Husain." He shifted back to them, "Rumor has it he's taken a bit of an interest in you two, am I correct?"
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:32 pm

The guy revealed himself. He had pretty hair that reminded her of the snow in the southern water tribe. For some reason... he looked slightly familiar. He began to speak and she listened. "I believe you and I share something in common, Rika Esuma. I have long wondered when I might meet another of my tribe so far from home" Rika gasped. He was from the southern water tribe! No wonder why he looked familiar! Her father and herself used to visit every home in the southern water tribe once a year to see if the families needed anything before the harsh winter hit. Rika had seen him around a few times when she was much younger. He had lived in the outskirts.

He began to bend water as well. She smiled to herself. That was amazing! It was the first time she had met another water bender from her own tribe. "I'm hunting down a man. A known fugitive you may have heard of. Goes by the name Husain." Rika nodded to herself. So he was after that jerk? Well at least that Husain and the Layla weren't going to get away with hurting Rozu without someone else seeking to harm them as well.

"Rumor has it he's taken a bit of an interest in you two, am I correct?"

"He has... we don't know why he attacked us but he did so nonetheless. Why do you want to hunt him down?" she lied. She knew Husain was after the avatar but she didn't trust the man. He may have been from her tribe but she got a bad feeling. It could have been because he seemed mysterious but she wasn't ready to blindly trust him.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:32 am

Rozu looked even more concerned when this mysterious figure spoke Rika's name like that out loud. He picked up on the sence of longing in his voice when mentioned they were from the same tribe. Rozu allowed his tensed up shoulder muscles to relax a bit, when Kel said he meant no ill will. Rozu wanted to avoid a fight for now, this guy seemed nice right now.

Rozu raised an eyebrow, he would be the first to greet the man. He had a weird and mysterious vibe but Rozu felt no harm was going to come from him. He wasnt going to trust him, but he figured he couldnt be so bad. "Yea yea we have encontoured someone by that name. Names Rozu." he said using his fingers to calm down Sam who was on his shoulder doing a little threatening position that mirrored Nuka's. Although Nuka's was way more threatening. "Its a pleasure to meet you Kel, any friend of Rika's can be a freind of mine. Plus if you want to hunt down that guy we can be of help." He said kindly. He hoped Rika would be calm about this aswell, Rozu knew they werent exactly friends, but he believed the guy meant no harm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next