Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Avatar: New Beginnings. These are important links that will help you get started on the site. Please read the rules before asking questions on the chatbox. If you have private questions feel free to pm our moderators.

Creation Mod Head Admin Mod Mod Mod Mod
Latest topics
» Eternity's End
Training the little dragon. EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:34 am by Guest

» Pokemon: Locked in Time
Training the little dragon. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:25 pm by Guest

» D.Gray-Man RPG
Training the little dragon. EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:08 pm by Synch

» Mirage!
Training the little dragon. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:58 pm by Himitsu

» Naruto Saga
Training the little dragon. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:10 pm by Koga Urufu

» Naruto: Shinobi Sensu
Training the little dragon. EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:28 am by Guest

» A really active RP site!
Training the little dragon. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:13 pm by Hakai

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Training the little dragon. EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:22 pm by Guest

» IMAGINERS*, an original fantasy RP
Training the little dragon. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:45 am by Guest

Monster Hunt

~The world has seen it’s fair share of crazy things....luckily most of those things have vanished over time...well they had. Recently, creatures of legend have started to spring up all across the land. In different parts of the world beasts of legend have once again begun terrorizing the world. For fear of death the people and lords of the areas alike have come together for the purpose pooling their funds to offer large rewards for the creatures....dead or alive. If the so called Hunters have what it takes.

~Okay so heres how it works. If you think you gots what it takes, you are being summoned, called upon, or requested for your expert services. People gots monster problems and they need’em taken care of. You’ll be posting below if you are up for the task, and put in groups. This is how we will determine who goes after which creature. Now wether or not you want to team up for this party is up to you guys, however for the sake of the event we’re gonna ask you determine it from the jump. Meaning No saying, “Yeah lets be friends....” Then turn around and stab someone in da Back. If ya Wanna fight for it, fight for it. We’re gonna focus on the Hunt here ya dig? Oh yeah, and these beasts of legend I mentioned.... They’ll be controlled by your’s truly, friendly staff and volunteers already selected to fairly control the beasts to provide a fun, engaging, and challenging event. And we are selected to control them based on skill, not popularity and it’s for your own good. We’re not trying to end the event in the first encounter with the beast your after, where would the fun in that be right?

Character OTM
Couple OTM
Topic OTM
Staff OTM
Battle OTM

Month: 3

Season: Summer

Full Moon: 30th

Solar Eclipse: 15th

Lunar Eclipse: 1st

Sozin's Comet: 21st November

The World Pandora
Soul Disruptioni
Bleach Society Role-Play

Our Button
Training the little dragon. R2qpn8
Our Scrolling Affiliates

Digital Hazard BBY
PLAGUED
Ultimate Shinobi

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW

This site is not endorsed by Nickelodeon, Nickelodeon is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Avatar site can be found at http://nicktoons.nick.com/shows/avatar/

Avatar, the Avatar logo, all names and pictures of Avatar characters, and any other Avatar related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Nickelodeon or their respective trademark and copyright holders. Pictures taken from zerochan, photobucket, and google images.

© All Rights Reserved.

Training the little dragon.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

Training the little dragon. Empty
PostSubject: Training the little dragon.   Training the little dragon. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:41 am

It was a bright early morning the usaul happened in Jang Hui, not alot happened this early but there was always someone awake. That was Rozu who was doing upside down situps hanging from a pole using his legs. He was sweating a little bit, but that was nothing for now. His hair was down kind of wet aswell. The sun beamed on him a great feeling it was. Rozu wasnt wearing much clothing, just some training shorts and some shoes he was shirtless but he didnt mean to show off his frame but it was hot out. So a shirt wasnt needed that much.

As Rozu continued his sit ups, three girls passed by eyeing him. It was obvious of there affection for him, but Rozu stayed oblivous to girls attraction towards him. His mental was so focused on training and becoming better, that sometimes he forgot about women in general. They all waved at him "Heeyyyy Rozuuuu."

He looked at them but didnt stop his excersice at all. "Hey." was all he said back not wanting to be completly distracted from his morning excercises. Jang Hui was a small town that had alot of people in it, but most were just common folks. Not many firebenders came from Jang Hui, Rozu thought he along with his older brother were the only ones.

Last edited by Rozu on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Training the little dragon.   Training the little dragon. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:57 am

Alex walked into the clearing the young preteen staring at the guy hanging upside down and smiled, he walked over and slid into a handstand looking up at the guy. "Are you Razu?" The kid was a odd one with large spiky black hair with white in the center and a athletic build with muscle hidden under his long black coat that was now draped at his arms. Alex moved his arms down and pushed up before going back to his feet. Standing he was short with hard green eyes and a wicked smile.

Alex looked around and shook his head. "So this is where Fire bending training starts huh? Not gonna lie it's not what I expected to be honest." Fire danced on his fingertips as he flicked them on his side looking at his mentor. "I'm Alex your student for as long as I'm a apprentice" He tried to smile but it came out as a creepy smirk that looked like a serpent smiling at a cornered mouse.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Training the little dragon.   Training the little dragon. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:40 pm

Rozu continued to do his sit ups, counting in his head. He was up to the 90's in was almost done if it wasnt for another distraction. But that didnt stop him je just continued till he was done, he hated be distracted so much that he ignored all direct ones. He would say hi to people around him, but people that would approach him directly would get no responce unless he's done especially if he didnt know them. He didnt do it to be rude, it was only done out of his psyche he mental focus to just keep going.

But Rozu did here everything the kid said, when he reached one-hundred he would finally take a look at him and answer. "No I am Rozu, not Razu and no this is not where firebending training starts and no you are not my apprentice. I dont know what you were told, but there is no firebending training school here. If you want to train you have do it on your own." Rozu said looking at him upside down. Then finally flipped off standing up, he went to go get a towel to wipe him self off. It was interesting to see another firebender around here, perhaps his thoughts were wrong with this kid.

Rozu walked back towards him, he towered over the kid but he got a good look at him. He had realy weird shaped hair. Rozu sighed and brushed his hand through his hair, 'So what are you looking for exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Training the little dragon.   Training the little dragon. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:53 pm

Alex shrugged and still held that smile. "Not sure I guess, my da told me about you and that your usually found around here. I'm Alex Aiden my Da is a captain in the Fire Nation Military, he told me you were the best around so I thought I look you up, but if I'm destined to train myself so be it." His eyes roamed up and down the man before him looking for anything flawed or a weakness in case he had to prove himself against this ire bender. He turned his head slightly as if listening to something then turned back to Rozu.

The youth obviously wasn't in a big rush and seemed relaxed and calm, his eyes however had a icy look to them as he tried to assess the situation and how it would work in his favor. "I thought Fore Benders trained Fire Benders but if I am wrong it's no problem, I can find somewhere else to train. With you or without I'll be the best someday so no worries." Alex turned and started to walk away, fire danced on his hands as he moved with a confidence that would seem odd in someone his age. "If you want to train me." He called looking back. "You will be training the next Fire Bending legend." The kid smiled and waited for Rozu.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Training the little dragon.   Training the little dragon. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:15 pm

Rozu stood there with a raised eyebrow this type of attitude wasnt exactly surprising from a young fire bender his age. Rozu was self trained well sort of, he did seek help from his older brother Torqiru when needed. But someone needed to teach the kid the difference between confidence and cockiness. Rozu was never the cocky type, but he was confident. Never would deny a challenge so long as he was alive.

"Sorry to be the let down, but the next firebending legend is me. You can be trained by a legend if you want, but that is your decision." Rozu said with a smirk. He hoped the kid woudnt slow him down with his training, that was his only concern but he could train him. See how much he knows so far, and help him improve. Maybe teach the kid some character perhaps some respect cause he seemed to lack it. He saw the kid was messing with fire before. If the kid would take his offer, Rozu stood by and asked. "So how good is your breathing?" That was where the source of firebending was in the breath, not the muscles or physical power. Just simple breathing on time and accurletly.
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Training the little dragon.   Training the little dragon. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:23 pm

Alex smiled and turned around putting his hands down like he had seen his father and mother do so many times, He took a deep breath and let it out slowly concentrating his breathing until it was a steady rhythm. He took a deep one and let it out as fire burned inches from his hand and glowed for a long moment then vanished leaving the kid smiling and his eyes holding a mischievous glint in them. "My parents taught me the basics about focus and timing, I do alright I guess but I'll be better than you in no time."

he kid crossed his arms looking defiant and crossed that someone else was trying to take away his legendary position. "Besides you don't look like much for a legend." Alex had moved one foot backwards taking the weight into a perfectly balanced position his hands still at his side but were ready to move at any time. "So are you training me or do I do it alone?" The kid had had a fiery look in his eyes as if daring the older bender to challenge what he knew he was going to be.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Training the little dragon.   Training the little dragon. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:37 pm

Rozu chuckled under his breath, the kid had alot to learn. This was going to be diffucult indeed, how was he going to get throught to a kid so hard headed. He noticed the kids footing change and raised an eyebrow. "What? you want to fight me already? Relax that temper of yours, Its not needed here. I'll train you but first you must know. Never to judge a book by there cover, just because someone doesnt look strong doesnt mean they arent. Trust me ive seen some things." Rozu said putting down his towel.

"Your breathing needs work though, its to...timid." Rozu said getting in a safe position away fromt the kid. He looked around and grinned. "I might get into trouble for this but...who cares." Rozu shot both hands up quickly making a massive but controlled wall of fire infront of Rozu and Alex. It was pretty tall reaching about the tip of his house and wide reaching the ends of a the gates. But the best thing about it was he wasnt burning anything. Rozu then placed his arms down quickly, and the fire dissapeared. He figured he had to do that to teach Alex something about difference in power, he wasnt going to learn something like that in a while. "Now show me the biggest fire you can make." Rozu said simply looking at Alex.

Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Training the little dragon.   Training the little dragon. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:47 pm

Alex glared and turned his head secretly impressed and hated the guy for it. Taking a deep breath he formed two large fires around his hands and lashed out with one then the other sending two medium sized fire lashes out and striking the ground leaving long burn marks and two gashes from the heat. He turned his head as the fire vanished glaring defiantly. "You further in training than I am but my control is fine." He crossed his arms glaring at the man.

This wasn't what Alex had expected, he thought he would be impressive and the other guy would beg for him to be his student. He wasn't expecting to be told he had far to go and was still weak. He turned his head his temper almost to it's peak and his blood boiling like a sauna. He clenched his fists trying to keep his anger in check it wouldn't do any good to attack anyone right now.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Training the little dragon.   Training the little dragon. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:08 pm

Rozu smirked the kid seemed upset but now he was finally getting to understand things wich was good. Rozu was impressed by his fire though, Alex just needed to calm that temper. "Alex listen calm that temper of yours, your right ive been training on my own for years so of course I have more experience then you. Firebending does not come from rage or anger, it comes from within the inner energy. Our greatest weakness is infact our rage, you can achieve alot more without it. So just...relax."

"Now watch." Rozu said getting prepared to teach Alex the basics. He had rows of lined up bags of hey he used for target practice, he took a deep breath. And within a furry if fire balls, he hit all ten bags quickly. He wanted to teach Alex precision, and fine control while attacking. Then using both arms, all the fire came off the bags and went into his hands. He tossed them over behind him, and the dissapeared. "Now you try."

It was a simple fire ball technique but it required combos and some focus. Maybe Alex could do it, he was talented maybe he couldnt. Rozu just stayed by and watched.
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Training the little dragon.   Training the little dragon. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:19 pm

Alex took a deep breath as he guided the fire that appeared on his hands, he pulled it sideways than around before sending them off in a flaming torrent smashing into the dummies and engulfing them in flames. His hands opened as he breathed in feeling the essence of the fire and pulled bringing the flames back into his hands and absorbing them into his body.

He swung around with a kick sending a large wave of fire in a scything lash slicing through the burned dummies before slamming his foot down absorbing the lash. He turned his head looking at Rozu and smirked. "Is that what you were talking about, something like that?" Alex crossed his arms looking at the destroyed dummies.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Training the little dragon.   Training the little dragon. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:45 pm

Rozu raised an eyebrow, the kid ignored his entire instruction. Alex crossed his arms, almost as if he was pleased with himself. Rozu made an unimpressed face, Alex was going to be diffucult to train. He felt like giving up already the kid was too focused on himself to see what he had to learn to improve on.

"Ok thats fine." Rozu said looking at his house he was really thinking about what to do. To try and get rid of that arrogance he had. He didnt want to get rid of his drive, but he wanted to turn that cockyness into confidense. But first the kid had to know what hard training was. "Ok do 100 hot squats and follow that by doing 100 fire fists. If you dont know what that is I shall demonstrate."

Rozu did a one hot squat, bending his knees low breathing while he did it. Then did one fire fist with his right hand not letting the fire come out, but letting the power build up. Then did it again with his left hand. He turned to look at Alex he could do it or walk out, at this point Rozu could careless.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Training the little dragon.   Training the little dragon. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:44 pm

CLOSED BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training the little dragon.   Training the little dragon. Empty

Back to top Go down

Training the little dragon.
Page 1 of 1