Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Avatar: New Beginnings. These are important links that will help you get started on the site. Please read the rules before asking questions on the chatbox. If you have private questions feel free to pm our moderators.

Creation Mod Head Admin Mod Mod Mod Mod
Latest topics
» Eternity's End
A wise friend or foe EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:34 am by Guest

» Pokemon: Locked in Time
A wise friend or foe EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:25 pm by Guest

» D.Gray-Man RPG
A wise friend or foe EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:08 pm by Synch

» Mirage!
A wise friend or foe EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:58 pm by Himitsu

» Naruto Saga
A wise friend or foe EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:10 pm by Koga Urufu

» Naruto: Shinobi Sensu
A wise friend or foe EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:28 am by Guest

» A really active RP site!
A wise friend or foe EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:13 pm by Hakai

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
A wise friend or foe EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:22 pm by Guest

» IMAGINERS*, an original fantasy RP
A wise friend or foe EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:45 am by Guest

Monster Hunt

~The world has seen it’s fair share of crazy things....luckily most of those things have vanished over time...well they had. Recently, creatures of legend have started to spring up all across the land. In different parts of the world beasts of legend have once again begun terrorizing the world. For fear of death the people and lords of the areas alike have come together for the purpose pooling their funds to offer large rewards for the creatures....dead or alive. If the so called Hunters have what it takes.

~Okay so heres how it works. If you think you gots what it takes, you are being summoned, called upon, or requested for your expert services. People gots monster problems and they need’em taken care of. You’ll be posting below if you are up for the task, and put in groups. This is how we will determine who goes after which creature. Now wether or not you want to team up for this party is up to you guys, however for the sake of the event we’re gonna ask you determine it from the jump. Meaning No saying, “Yeah lets be friends....” Then turn around and stab someone in da Back. If ya Wanna fight for it, fight for it. We’re gonna focus on the Hunt here ya dig? Oh yeah, and these beasts of legend I mentioned.... They’ll be controlled by your’s truly, friendly staff and volunteers already selected to fairly control the beasts to provide a fun, engaging, and challenging event. And we are selected to control them based on skill, not popularity and it’s for your own good. We’re not trying to end the event in the first encounter with the beast your after, where would the fun in that be right?

Character OTM
Couple OTM
Topic OTM
Staff OTM
Battle OTM

Month: 3

Season: Summer

Full Moon: 30th

Solar Eclipse: 15th

Lunar Eclipse: 1st

Sozin's Comet: 21st November

The World Pandora
Soul Disruptioni
Bleach Society Role-Play

Our Button
A wise friend or foe R2qpn8
Our Scrolling Affiliates

Digital Hazard BBY
PLAGUED
Ultimate Shinobi

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW

This site is not endorsed by Nickelodeon, Nickelodeon is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Avatar site can be found at http://nicktoons.nick.com/shows/avatar/

Avatar, the Avatar logo, all names and pictures of Avatar characters, and any other Avatar related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Nickelodeon or their respective trademark and copyright holders. Pictures taken from zerochan, photobucket, and google images.

© All Rights Reserved.

A wise friend or foe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh
Josh

A wise friend or foe Empty
PostSubject: A wise friend or foe   A wise friend or foe EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:50 pm

It was a nice cool day in Ba Sing Se, but for Dun it was a normal day of waking up around his little rock house, which he built with his bending, exercising, training, eating, and sleeping. Only to wake up the next day to repeat this over and over again. He looked at his supplies and saw that he was running low; he didn’t have that much money, hell he didn’t even know anyone that lives in Ba Sing Se. Probably the only person he knew in Ba Sing Se was that earth bending teacher he beat in a duel, he would probably be pissed to see Dun again. Dun just grabbed whatever money he had and went to the markets in the city.

After walking for what seemed like forever, Dun finally arrived. He was nervous though because this was the first time he returned to the market since he went crazy and an old man said he was the Avatar, but hopefully no one would recognize him as that person. He kept a low profile only buying some water, fruits, meat, and bread, but that didn’t mean he couldn’t look around. He saw old men talking about the incident and trying to figure out if it was the Avatar or a great Earth-Bender. Kids were playing in the streets kicking a ball back and forth, once the ball almost hit Dun right on his head.

After Dun reconnected with society again he slowly went back to his hideout. He stops periodically because he felt like he was being followed, he would look again and continue his walk. When he finally got back to his place, he put down all of his groceries. Then out of nowhere he hears a twig snap. On basic instinct alone he kicked up some rocks and thrust them at the general area where he heard the twig snap at. When he was done he called out,
Alright show yourself.

Word count: 326
Back to top Go down
♥Pinky♥
Water Bender
Water Bender
♥Pinky♥

PostSubject: Re: A wise friend or foe   A wise friend or foe EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:19 pm

Ai' Lin, the Black Jade, was scurrying about the rooftops of Ba Sing Se for no reason at all really. Her unique ability to sense signature spiritual chi had granted her the remarkable pleasure of locating the Avatar, without even having to ask the man if he was who she thought he was. She overheard the conversation going on between a few older veteran men, possibly Earthbenders, talking about something that had happened with a supposed Avatar and the Earth Bending expert whose residence was within the walls of Ba Sing Se. This further emphasized her belief that this man was most likely the one she would be seeking out.

Her reasons behind this cause were simple enough, being it only to travel along with him and make a name for herself to rectify her past actions within the Earth Kingdom. She, as the Black Jade, was a wanted woman for multitudes of crimes. Mostly assault, thievery and federal law breaking, however. Still, a crime was a crime in the eyes of the politician. She watched over him as a ball suddenly made way for his head. His reflexes were up-to-date at least, considering the speed in which he moved his head was considerable enough to dodge a powerfully fast punch from a skilled martial artist or a practitioner of her own developed fighting style, Krav Maga. This made her highly interested, even more so than she was already.

As he went on the move, she did too. Hopping roof top to roof top until there was no longer a shingle to step unto, she landed behind rocks and hid behind bushes and against walls almost like a chameleon. Her stealth capabilities exceeded highly above that of a normal fighter, and, considering she was a bender, this only further helped her skills with agility and subtly. Every now and again, she would have to stop moving completely, as the man would look back multiple times and scope out the area at hand. She had an idea that he felt as if he was being watched or followed. This gave her the breakthrough belief that he was knowledgeable of his surroundings. Still, being undetected, she continued following him.

They finally arrived at the mans place of residence. It was fairly large, but she could tell it was crafted from a series of bending movements. It had abnormal shape and figure; not crafted by an individual of supreme mastery over just one element, but a few to be precise. He made it.. She thought, smiling. He suddenly bent down and displaced all of his groceries, laying them on the ground in a timely fashion, only to turn around at the sound of Amaya's foot accidentally snapping a twig into two. He kicked forward and spun, sending a few mid-sized rocks toward Amaya's general direction. She quickly reacted, jumping into the air and gathering a moderate amount of water from a nearby lake which was generally small to begin with.

The water, wrapping around her body, began to whirl in a whiplash motion; due to her rapid flipping. With the sudden thrust of her hands, she pulled downward, sending a spiraling water whip into the rocks, slicing them into bits and pieces. As they fell to the ground, she landed as well, bending on one knee with a finish; releasing her grasp unto the water, and it fell only to soak the ground beneath her and drench the Earth within. She held her hand in the air and removed the cowl she wore. Under it, a beautifully crafted face of the God's lay within. Her eyes, icy blue like the winding ocean waters; her skin, a latin tone, olive and tanned. Her hair was surprisingly exceedingly long as it fell down from a bun, stopping just beyond her inner knee area. She smiled at him.

"Please.. I mean you no harm. I wish to know your name and of what origin you come from, sir... If my speculations are correct, that is, you are the revered Avatar.. Correct me if I am wrong, your grace.." She bowed down, showing respect. And stood tall, awaiting a response. Lowering her hand, she tilted her head in anticipation of his reply.

Word Count: 705
Back to top Go down
Josh
Josh

PostSubject: Re: A wise friend or foe   A wise friend or foe EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:44 pm

Dun was amazed of how fast the person moved. “Was she following me the whole time?” he thought to himself. When he kicked the rocks he saw the person, jump from behind the rock and started to bend the water from a nearby lake. “A water-bender huh”. He watched as she sliced the rocks he threw at her in half. After she was done with that she said that she meant him no harm. She wanted his name and his origins.
He bended up a wall and shouted, Answer my questions first. Who are you, how long have you been following me, why are you here, and what do you want with me. He said as he brought his wall half way down., Still suspicious of this women, If you expect me to answer your questions, then it’ll be best to answer mine first.
He moved to grab a piece of bread and threw it to her, But don’t think of me as some rude brute, here have some bread, I would of asked if you wanted something to drink, but as I can see you don’t need it, he said with a smile.
He was nervous around this woman for 3 reasons. First was, how long was she following him. Obviously she wasn’t here to kill him for she would have done it already. Second, was she here to arrest him for what he did to that man the other day? Third and finally, What was a water-bender doing in Ba Sing Se, well out of the water tribes.

Word count: 263
Back to top Go down
♥Pinky♥
Water Bender
Water Bender
♥Pinky♥

PostSubject: Re: A wise friend or foe   A wise friend or foe EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:46 pm

She watched as the rocks crumbled to the ground, her sentence thereas finished. She looked to him with curiosity as he asked a variety of questions attaining to who she was and why she was following him. A natural spectacle to wonder; not many people don't care why someone is stalking them. Her reasons were her own though, and although she tells no one her reasoning, she thought it best to explain to the Avatar of all people her intentions. She was highly respectful and loyal to those of higher rank or supreme level than herself, and the Avatar, was among the highest of honorable positions. She respected this man without even having to know him.

"Answer my questions first. Who are you, how long have you been following me, why are you here, and what do you want with me." He noted, bringing up a wall of Earth, and from it, a smaller portion of a bread loaf being flung toward her. She caught it with eerie hands and looked it over, scanning for signs of poison or tampering. Seeing none, she pulled it toward her mouth, opening it slightly. Shutting it dejectedly, and tossing it back to him, she smiled once more only to respond with a smirk and a remark. "You need not donate your keepings to me, as I am no one of great importance unlike yourself.. I bring my own medical pack and ration storage along with me wherever I go in case of an emergency such as abandonment or if my party should stray from me unexpectedly."

Lowering the wall, he spoke again, notably explaining that if she wished to know whom he was, she must tell him her identity as a way of pass and offering. She agreed, nodding her head. She bowed, her hand gracefully landing behind her back. "I am Amaya Daiyu, revered throughout the Earth Kingdom as the elusive Ai' Lin [Black Jade].. you may have heard of me from the wanted posters. Do not think of me as a criminal or a fie however, dear man.. I am neither. I simply did what was necessary of me to survive in a world that did not care for simpletons such as I." She stood up straight, returning her body to its formerly glorified position. "I have not come to hunt you, but more so to ally myself with you. It would be nothing short of a chilvaric honor to abide by the laws of nature and follow you along the path of enlightenment. Should you accept my proposal, I will pledge absolute devout dedication and loyalty to you and the persons who should join in the future.. If you'll have me."

Word Count: 471
Total Word Count: 705+471 / 1176

RUP: 1
Back to top Go down
Josh
Josh

PostSubject: Re: A wise friend or foe   A wise friend or foe EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:50 pm

When Amaya threw back the bread Dun caught it and put it back with the groceries, I did not mean to give charity, I thought sense you have been following you might of been hungry. He then heard that she brought her own medical pack and ration storage and thought that this woman was prepared for everything.

He listen to her introduce herself as the Black Jade, he knew of the Black Jade and was surprised to see her. He has seen all of her posters through out Ba Sing Se. He heard her say that she wasn't here to hunt him, which was a great thing for him considering his bending ability at the moment. But then he heard the ally part and how she would be honored, path of enlightenment, and that she would be loyal to him. Did she know about the rumors around town or was there something else that has made her come to the conclusion that he might be someone important.

He stood up and put the wall completely down. Dun walked up to her and said, Now look here lady, I don't know who you think I am, but if you want to join me then by all means tag along, but its not gonna be easy for us at all. Cause people might see us the Black Jade and some guy that killed another man with a building together and they will see that as a great opportunity to get money if they are desperate. He turned his back on her and went inside his little hut. You can come in if you want, I might start a fire soon. he said as he laid down

Word count: 283
total word count:872
Back to top Go down
♥Pinky♥
Water Bender
Water Bender
♥Pinky♥

PostSubject: Re: A wise friend or foe   A wise friend or foe EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:24 pm

She nodded. He obviously was not an individual who beats around the bush. All of his comments were straightforward and blunt up until this point. She thought this was a good trait. No.. A great trait. Too many people walk around like fake wanna-be's and it honestly pisses her off to the max. Why people would be so ignorant as to decide to stray away from their direct point of confrontation or digress was unknown to Amaya. Oh well, it is something she will never understand. Whatever.

She had heard of his murderous ways, only solidifying her belief that this man was capable of cold-blooded murder. This was good. This was very, very good. Who would want to travel around with someone who is too pussyfooted to engage in active combat and kill a son'bitch? Not Amaya, thats for damn sure. If you're going to fight, fight with the intent to kill. That is her motto, as she says it often enough. He stood up and walked up to her, a look on his face that was seemingly displeasing or curious. She listened as he spoke. "Now look here lady, I don't know who you think I am, but if you want to join me then by all means tag along, but its not gonna be easy for us at all. Cause people might see us the Black Jade and some guy that killed another man with a building together and they will see that as a great opportunity to get money if they are desperate." She laughed and looked at him, an evil flame seeming to glimmer from within her pupils. "Let them try. Death is only another form of life.. I'm sure they wouldn't mind experiencing reincarnation."

He had invited her in shortly after saying what he said. She followed into the earthen fortress and sat down on a nearby rock-like bench lined and topped with straw and hay for comfort. She looked around once she felt comfortable enough. "Hmm.. Nice little den you have here. As for your comment earlier about things not being easy if we decided to travel together.. Well, lets just say I've been known to make things harder than they have to be. I never run away.. I never retreat, and I'd rather take my own life than to willingly give it up to some unworthy usurper with nothing more than blood-earned coin on their mind." She smiled at him. "Like I always say... If you're going to fight, fight with the intent to kill."

Word Count: 422
Total Word Count: 1176+422 / 1598

RUP: 1
Back to top Go down
Josh
Josh

PostSubject: Re: A wise friend or foe   A wise friend or foe EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:54 pm

He watched as she entered his home, she sat on one of the benches he bended out. He listen to her saying what a nice place he has. Dun just laughed at that remark. He then listened to the rest of wait she saying, Dun looked at her and said, You know what, I think that i should change my location. The reason being is that since you followed me, who knows who else has followed me.

He stood up and looked in his bag, You don't happen to know where we can go right. He asked still going threw his bag. After awhile he gave up and sat back down. He looked at Ayama and asked. I never did answer your questions huh. Well to start out my name is Lu Dun, I come from a farming family, I ran away when my family was attacked by some fire-benders. He said as he touched the scar on his forehead, After that I have been wondering around till the incident the other day and I decided to lay low. He said thinking he was finished but he then remembered her other question about him being the Avatar, and to your last question about me being the Avatar, I really don't know, I mean shouldn't I have like monks or something like, I mean i probably had the best way to find out I might be the Avatar by having an old man point at me and say, he stands up and takes a position of an old man and points to Amaya, AVATAR!!! He started to laugh and laid back down.

He looked back at Amaya and said, You never answered my questions though, not all of them at least.

word count: 294
total: 1166
Back to top Go down
Demenita
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Demenita

PostSubject: Re: A wise friend or foe   A wise friend or foe EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:35 pm

The Alley ways of the city were quite dark, able to hide those who wished not to be seen. Among these people, was a young woman who was leaning up against the wall. Her hood covering the majority of her face, the only thing that would be able to be seen was the tip of her nose, and sometimes the coolness of her breath. It all depended on what part of the alleyway that she was located in. Her arms were crossed over her bandaged and strapped chest. It appeared that she was silently wake.. but yet sleeping at the same time.

On the ground was a fairly large bird. It was a raven, but yet it had the features of a crow as well. Eyes were a stormy hue of ruby red. The peak was though the ting of golden yellow. Its feathers were like the black abyss, though shimmered a dark blue hue when flapping its wings, or being pecked at. Basically, the hybrid was pecking at the ground for food.

"Did ya hear? Supposedly the Avatar is here!" An elderly voice of an elder man spoke quite loudly as he, along with a few others passed by the Alleyway. Grey blue eyes opened at this remark, glancing towards where the voice of the elderly man had spoken. The Avatar? She had heard many things about the so called Great Bender of the elements. But never thought he or she was the greatest thing to live on this World.

But, for some reason, she had this urging feeling to start walking around. The young woman made a faint snapping sound, causing the hybrid bird to fly up from the ground and into the holster of her Arrows casing, hiding from sight.

The sun did not hit her eyes, due to the hood continuing to hide her face from the world. She had a few people glance over towards her, but these people had worked with the young woman before. Thus, understood her clothing of choice and for the reason why she dressed the way she did. Although, something seemed off in the markets today. Her blue eyes looked up to the sky, checking to see for clouds, instead catching the swift shadow of someone running on the roofs.

Sure, it wasn't unnatural for street rats to hide on the roof tops, but something seemed off about this one. Deciding weather or not to actually chase came to her mind. No, rather not. That's what came threw. Although, her trusty friend had his own ideas. As the young woman started to walk lazily down the same route as the one on the roofs, the Hybrid took flight.

His eyes watched what appeared to be another lady running on the roofs, following someone. his eyes glanced towards his Master, noticing that she too, was going the same way. Only at a more lazy like speed. The hybrid sat somewhere near where the two people disappeared into. It seemed like a home of sorts, appeared better than what he and his master slept on, which was just the ruins of a home with some other people like his Master.

Once the dark haired lady got close enough, the Hybrid make a strange noise to alert her. Thus, having the woman walk over as it disappeared back into the holster. It appeared her friend.. took her to some part of the City she was not aware of. Damn Bird..

Water Bender
Water Bender
♥Pinky♥

PostSubject: Re: A wise friend or foe   A wise friend or foe EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:10 pm

As she listened in on him pending on whether or not to move his current place of residence to that of another area, or perhaps another country, she couldn't help but think of her old hideout back in the borders of the western air temple. The area was perfect, as the landscape was grass based, and the terrain had almost no dirt paths; so tracks left behind from the group would not be seen by travelers or hunters. They would not leave a trail, and the first area of effect in regards to the hideout was atop a tree canopy. When on a very large designated branch, the individual would then walk into a carved out tree trunk and stand on a rope-pulley elevator, which takes the persons down to a ground floor, well below the underground levels beneath the surface that others walk on.

From within the Earth, the hideout was nicely decorated, conquered items from each country lay around the abode. Fire country war maps, tables and seating arrangements - Air Temple artifact bo staff's hang from the walls with grace. Of course water tribe objects would be seen, as the majority of the place was covered in a deep sea-blue; carpeting, marble, even a small wash pool. So far, nothing from the Earth Kingdom or Ba Sing Se has been gathered and placed into the hideout, a that was the primary place that Ai' Lin spent much of her time in the recent years. She expected that if these two were to travel back to her burrow, there would be much to add. And a secret chamber for the Avatar and his meditative training methods would have to be appointed to and built. No matter, as he had earthbending expertise, this was no issue at hand.

"I have a place of residence back at the western air temples.. Well.. On the borders at least. It is perfect for our ideals. And a keen hiding place it is, indeed." He then mentioned something about his family being attacked by firebenders. He assumed that he was separated from his family at a practical young age, which is very disturbing to say the least. She had similar experiences, but this was beyond her. She had an idea that he may have a distinct disliking toward benders of the flame. This further fueled her belief that he could be one dangerous son of a bitch in a fight. GREAT! As he responded to her question in regards to him being the possible carrier of advanced spiritual presence, the Avatar, he noted that he has no knowledge of him being such a person. Amayu knew he was though, and although she did know, she did not announce how she knew. No matter, he then stood up and suddenly pointed his finger outward screaming "AVATAR!" This sudden outburst forced a giggle or two from the lips of Amaya and she held her stomach because it began to hurt from the laughing pains.

She shifted her long brown hair, and blinked her ice blue eyes. As he spoke of Amaya not fully answering the questions he felt he needed answers to, she figured he was right. It would be rather a waste to keep her intentions secretive if they truly were going to travel and fight together in the future. She had not meant not to answer his questions however, but merely avoid them. Regardless, she looked at him in an attempt to ask what things he really did need the answers to. "Well.. What would you consider unanswered of your questions? By all means, ask again." She smiled, bowing her head forward. It was best that she had answered these questions now instead of later. Who knows what may have happened if he had questions that were of dire concern, and remained unanswered. These could be questions that are in regards to his safety. He had every right to be curious. Fuck it. She'd answer anything right about now.

She whipped out a bottle of sake and took a few sips. The cool but burning pleasure both excited her and annoyed her at the same time. But who cares? Its alcohol. The point is to burn. But as long as it got her drunk, she didn't give a shit. Lifting the bottle she swallowed a huge gulp of the liquid. This was 69% proofed ake though, so a few drinks would have an irregular drinker on their ass; but Amaya actually drinks almost every hour of every day. Its become more like her own type of personal lifestyle. No one is quite sure why, but it is the reason why her background is fueled with such trouble and mischief. Regardless. She has been trying to learn, utilize and master the fighting style known as Drunken Fist. She would love to attack more preemptively than she normally does with her Krav Maga fighting style.

Word Count: 832
Total Word Count: 1598+832 / 2430

RUP: 2
Back to top Go down
Josh
Josh

PostSubject: Re: A wise friend or foe   A wise friend or foe EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:50 pm

Dun was still looking for a map an decided to give up. He then heard Amaya tell him about one of her residence at the western airtemple, but how well he get there? We can always walk there but that will take some time. He began to speak saying, Well i guess we can go to the Western Air-Temple, but it will take a few weeks to get there right? he asked as he started to lay back down, Dun heard a noise and stood back up.

His first instincts were to go back outside to see what it was, but he changed his mind and stayed in. He looked at Amaya and asked, Did you hear that noise, it sounded really weird. He said as looked outside. He decided he needed to check so he grabbed a piece of wood, he put it near the fire that was there till it started to flame and headed out.

He scanned the area in front of him for a good minute or two, then he checked the sides of the hut. Dun debated about checking but back but decided that he needed to do it. He slowly approached the
back and he saw nothing. I must be going insane, Dun said out loud to nobody. First that weird dream, next the old man, then you show up out of nowhere, and now these noises. He just grunted and plopped to the ground, I guess i'll stay out here then

00c: sorry been busy
word count 253
total word count:1519
Back to top Go down
Demenita
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Demenita

PostSubject: Re: A wise friend or foe   A wise friend or foe EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:09 pm

"Aren't we out a little too late?" The charming, yet cool voice of a young woman spoke out of the darkness. His light was not bright, nor strong enough to give off some type of light to show who she was, or where the hell she was. Instead, the woman in the darkness had smiled to herself before she had made her grand appearance.

Within the fire light that was her own element, she appeared to be quite.. sinister looking. She was only wearing a wrapped bandage around her chest, with torn clothing along her shoulders and legs. Not to forget that there was a lot of belts and straps littering different parts of her body. Now that her own pet had made his appearance by sitting on her shoulder, his claws were digging into her skin, but she no longer felt pain from anything sharp such as his talons. Their eyes glowed a golden hue because of the flame.

This woman had her arms crossed over her chest, her hip was slightly off to the side, thus the bundle of arrows were sliding to one end, while the Bow's string was just shimmering like the brightest spider single web one small spider has ever made. The hybrid creature sitting on her shoulder had tilted its head to the side, as if it knew something that it's Master didn't know at the moment.

PostSubject: Re: A wise friend or foe   A wise friend or foe Empty

Back to top Go down

A wise friend or foe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar New Beginnings :: Earth Kingdom :: Ba Sing Se-
Jump to: