Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Avatar: New Beginnings. These are important links that will help you get started on the site. Please read the rules before asking questions on the chatbox. If you have private questions feel free to pm our moderators.

Creation Mod Head Admin Mod Mod Mod Mod
Latest topics
» Eternity's End
The Chin Village Marketplace EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:34 am by Guest

» Pokemon: Locked in Time
The Chin Village Marketplace EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:25 pm by Guest

» D.Gray-Man RPG
The Chin Village Marketplace EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:08 pm by Synch

» Mirage!
The Chin Village Marketplace EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:58 pm by Himitsu

» Naruto Saga
The Chin Village Marketplace EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:10 pm by Koga Urufu

» Naruto: Shinobi Sensu
The Chin Village Marketplace EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:28 am by Guest

» A really active RP site!
The Chin Village Marketplace EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:13 pm by Hakai

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
The Chin Village Marketplace EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:22 pm by Guest

» IMAGINERS*, an original fantasy RP
The Chin Village Marketplace EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:45 am by Guest

Monster Hunt

~The world has seen it’s fair share of crazy things....luckily most of those things have vanished over time...well they had. Recently, creatures of legend have started to spring up all across the land. In different parts of the world beasts of legend have once again begun terrorizing the world. For fear of death the people and lords of the areas alike have come together for the purpose pooling their funds to offer large rewards for the creatures....dead or alive. If the so called Hunters have what it takes.

~Okay so heres how it works. If you think you gots what it takes, you are being summoned, called upon, or requested for your expert services. People gots monster problems and they need’em taken care of. You’ll be posting below if you are up for the task, and put in groups. This is how we will determine who goes after which creature. Now wether or not you want to team up for this party is up to you guys, however for the sake of the event we’re gonna ask you determine it from the jump. Meaning No saying, “Yeah lets be friends....” Then turn around and stab someone in da Back. If ya Wanna fight for it, fight for it. We’re gonna focus on the Hunt here ya dig? Oh yeah, and these beasts of legend I mentioned.... They’ll be controlled by your’s truly, friendly staff and volunteers already selected to fairly control the beasts to provide a fun, engaging, and challenging event. And we are selected to control them based on skill, not popularity and it’s for your own good. We’re not trying to end the event in the first encounter with the beast your after, where would the fun in that be right?

Character OTM
Couple OTM
Topic OTM
Staff OTM
Battle OTM

Month: 3

Season: Summer

Full Moon: 30th

Solar Eclipse: 15th

Lunar Eclipse: 1st

Sozin's Comet: 21st November

The World Pandora
Soul Disruptioni
Bleach Society Role-Play

Our Button
The Chin Village Marketplace R2qpn8
Our Scrolling Affiliates

Digital Hazard BBY
PLAGUED
Ultimate Shinobi

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW

This site is not endorsed by Nickelodeon, Nickelodeon is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Avatar site can be found at http://nicktoons.nick.com/shows/avatar/

Avatar, the Avatar logo, all names and pictures of Avatar characters, and any other Avatar related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Nickelodeon or their respective trademark and copyright holders. Pictures taken from zerochan, photobucket, and google images.

© All Rights Reserved.

The Chin Village Marketplace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KajiMegami
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
KajiMegami

Location : My Own Little World Where They All Know And Love Me

The Chin Village Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: The Chin Village Marketplace   The Chin Village Marketplace EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:08 pm

It was late in the afternoon, the sun hitting the midpoint on its way towards the horizon from its highest point and casting shadows all across the small village. It was an odd place named Chin Village, the place where the people had a twisted sense of judgment about justice and the avatars. Of course it had been years since they had accused anyone of doing horrible enough to put them on trial, but their ominous wheel still stood proud in the center of the courtyard where the statue of Chin the Conqueror stood erect. In the village center many people had set up market stands, a traditional that they had come to hold every Saturday when people who worked during the week did their shopping. One female ghosted through the crowds, her eyes scanning over the lovely items that people had to sell. Some of the merchants were shouting to advertise their items, others entice young females to come and buy a piece of jewelry because of their beauty. One gentleman had even gone as far as to set up entertainment next to his stand, a man throwing several daggers in the air in intricate patterns to amaze the spectators. None of that caught the female’s attention though, her simply pushing past the people as she entered the most crowded portion of the market.

The woman reached up and pulled her hood up a little tighter, straightening it out since many of those she passed had bumped into her and caused it to begin to fall from her head. Her pale blonde locks were spilling from the black material of her cloak, flowing around in a wavy pattern to her mid stomach. Her eyes were unseen though, hiding beneath her bangs as she paused on one particular stand where a gentleman was selling fruit. Her unseen eyes scanned over the colorful fruits that had been put on display, a ripe mango catching her attention as she reached into her bag and pulled out a single bronze coin, trading it with the man for the fruit as she kept her eyes down. She moved the item into her black bag that was slung over her shoulder, figuring that she could eat it later when she got hungry on the road as she kept traveling. With her purchase stowed away safely, she kept walking down the street, her eyes downcast as she tried to find her way through the crowds. Most people paid no mind to the golden haired female, passing her oddly colored hair off as something that was a fluke since she was dressed in appropriate Earth Kingdom attire. She had on a tight forest green tank top and black lose pants that tapered down at her ankles, dainty black shoes covering her feet as well. Her cloak was thrown lightly over her clothing, tied around her neck so it wouldn’t fall off in the crowds that sometimes tugged it off her shoulders.

Finally she reached the end of the long street, coming to an opening in the city streets where they all merged into a large courtyard surrounded by buildings. She could see a lovely fountain in the center with water raining down into the pound below, a few mothers with their children relaxing there along the edge as the kids tried to play with the fish that swam in the water below. She paced over to the lovely sight, not noticing as her golden fan fell from the black bag on her shoulder and clattered to the ground amongst the crowds as she took her place on one of the benches.
Back to top Go down
Nymuxus
Air Bender
Air Bender
Nymuxus

PostSubject: Re: The Chin Village Marketplace   The Chin Village Marketplace EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:41 am

The afternoon was somewhat peaceful, especially in chin village given their history. A lot of children out playing , trying to swim or catch the fish in the near by fountain. It was nice to see the people enjoying themselves. On this day, the air nomad was just searching around the place, it had been years since he had been here, and even then it wasn't anything significant. As he walked, he noticed a hooded girl and she had dropped something by accident. Being the polite gentleman he was, he walked over and picked up the golden fa and took the little stroll to where she sat down. With a kind smile had put the fan forward.

"Excuse me, is this yours?"

[Note: Sorry it isnt too long, kinda at a loss for rp mojo right now.]
Back to top Go down
KajiMegami
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
KajiMegami

PostSubject: Re: The Chin Village Marketplace   The Chin Village Marketplace EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:33 pm

OOC: That’s alright. ^-^ I understand things can get a little crazy. Haha.

Kaji’s bright red eyes scanned over the fountain next to her, watching the fish swirl back and forth between the children who were throwing small pieces of bread into the liquid below in an attempt to get their attention. She giggled lightly to herself, watching one of the little girl’s nearly fall into the water as she reached forward. However, someone suddenly brought her attention away from the water and to them, a boy standing in front of her with her golden fan in his hand. Her bright red eyes widened slightly as she moved her hand over her bad to feel if the item was inside the cloth confinement, not feeling the metal object within. For once she peered up at the boy, taking in his appearance momentarily before bringing her eyes back down to the fan in a quick motion, knowing that most people were rather unsettled by the color of her hues.

“I believe it is.”

Her bell like voice was kept down, a slight amount of shock laced into it since she never expected that she would have dropped something so important to her and not picked it up. Her pale fingers reached out to take the golden fan from him, opening her bag before placing it within its contents. She made sure that it was closed securely, there being no way that the fan could fall out now as she turned to look back at him, though she kept her eyes cast over with her pale hair so the color was not as noticeable.

“Thank you so much for finding my fan; I had not even noticed that I had dropped it.”
Back to top Go down
Nymuxus
Air Bender
Air Bender
Nymuxus

PostSubject: Re: The Chin Village Marketplace   The Chin Village Marketplace EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:48 pm

The girl couldn't seem to make eye contact, though polite the contact was never established. It was weird, could she be that shy or maybe it was fear that had control over her. Lu kept on eye on her as she looked to him and to the fan, it was hers but the no eye contact between the two the whole time, it was sort of irritating. So the nomad moved and sat next to her on the bench. he noticed her hair to be pale but her skin, from seeing it on her hand, were smooth like someone about his own age. Normally to him he never saw such a girl with such pale hair around, at least not of his own age.

"My name is Lu. What is your name stranger?"

He said with the same smile he had before.
Back to top Go down
KajiMegami
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
KajiMegami

PostSubject: Re: The Chin Village Marketplace   The Chin Village Marketplace EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:41 pm

OOC: Sorry that I have been gone for so long. I had some personal issues that I do not wish to go into that I had to deal with. Again, I'm so sorry! <3

Quietly Kaji watched the boy named Lu take a seat next to her, an irritated tone hidden beneath his words as he politely offered his name and asked her own. She watched him from the corner of her eyes, noticing that he seemed to be peering at her with curiosity that most did not hold. With apprehension she lifted her head up, her eyes moving from her lap to his face and revealing the bright red color that illuminated her face. There was a soft smile on her lips, her hands clasped over her bag that she had placed in her lap. From her calculated observations the boy appeared to be harmless, completely normal in fact and most likely not someone who often ventured around the Earth Kingdom. With that in mind she decided to let her apprehension go, observing his reaction to her oddly colored eyes.

”My name is Kaji. Thank you for my fan.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chin Village Marketplace   The Chin Village Marketplace Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chin Village Marketplace
Page 1 of 1