Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Avatar: New Beginnings. These are important links that will help you get started on the site. Please read the rules before asking questions on the chatbox. If you have private questions feel free to pm our moderators.

Creation Mod Head Admin Mod Mod Mod Mod
Latest topics
» Eternity's End
Training Field 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:34 am by Guest

» Pokemon: Locked in Time
Training Field 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:25 pm by Guest

» D.Gray-Man RPG
Training Field 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:08 pm by Synch

» Mirage!
Training Field 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:58 pm by Himitsu

» Naruto Saga
Training Field 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:10 pm by Koga Urufu

» Naruto: Shinobi Sensu
Training Field 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:28 am by Guest

» A really active RP site!
Training Field 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:13 pm by Hakai

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Training Field 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:22 pm by Guest

» IMAGINERS*, an original fantasy RP
Training Field 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:45 am by Guest

Monster Hunt

~The world has seen it’s fair share of crazy things....luckily most of those things have vanished over time...well they had. Recently, creatures of legend have started to spring up all across the land. In different parts of the world beasts of legend have once again begun terrorizing the world. For fear of death the people and lords of the areas alike have come together for the purpose pooling their funds to offer large rewards for the creatures....dead or alive. If the so called Hunters have what it takes.

~Okay so heres how it works. If you think you gots what it takes, you are being summoned, called upon, or requested for your expert services. People gots monster problems and they need’em taken care of. You’ll be posting below if you are up for the task, and put in groups. This is how we will determine who goes after which creature. Now wether or not you want to team up for this party is up to you guys, however for the sake of the event we’re gonna ask you determine it from the jump. Meaning No saying, “Yeah lets be friends....” Then turn around and stab someone in da Back. If ya Wanna fight for it, fight for it. We’re gonna focus on the Hunt here ya dig? Oh yeah, and these beasts of legend I mentioned.... They’ll be controlled by your’s truly, friendly staff and volunteers already selected to fairly control the beasts to provide a fun, engaging, and challenging event. And we are selected to control them based on skill, not popularity and it’s for your own good. We’re not trying to end the event in the first encounter with the beast your after, where would the fun in that be right?

Character OTM
Couple OTM
Topic OTM
Staff OTM
Battle OTM

Month: 3

Season: Summer

Full Moon: 30th

Solar Eclipse: 15th

Lunar Eclipse: 1st

Sozin's Comet: 21st November

The World Pandora
Soul Disruptioni
Bleach Society Role-Play

Our Button
Training Field 2 R2qpn8
Our Scrolling Affiliates

Digital Hazard BBY
PLAGUED
Ultimate Shinobi

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW

This site is not endorsed by Nickelodeon, Nickelodeon is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Avatar site can be found at http://nicktoons.nick.com/shows/avatar/

Avatar, the Avatar logo, all names and pictures of Avatar characters, and any other Avatar related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Nickelodeon or their respective trademark and copyright holders. Pictures taken from zerochan, photobucket, and google images.

© All Rights Reserved.

Training Field 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nuo

Nuo

Training Field 2 Empty
PostSubject: Training Field 2   Training Field 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:14 pm

The north pole....home of the northern water tribe. In all fairness, the most powerful water tribe, but also said to have one of the best defenses in the world. It had one known entrance, a massive wall heavily guarded by water benders, and thats if one could make it that far. Nuo was born here and had spent most of her life here and now was no different. She was developing her skills as a waterbender, still a bit new to the art, and yes it was an art. She was in a training area, a pool next to her, at the right, and a wooden dummy set up about 10 meters away from her. A bale of hay was set up to her left about 12 meters away, but she didn't plan on using that. She did however place her sword, Crooked tooth, on it so it didn’t weigh her down. She was here to focus on a technique the masters had shown her.

Her canteens at her hips and full, she was finally ready to start. Nuo’s eyes were closed, and she tried to connect with the peace around her, and her inner peace, listening to the water to her right side a few meters away, as she started to move. Her movements very, smooth, gentle even, as she waved an arm, her right, out across her body, pulling water out into the air, from her right canteen, then pulling the arm back, the water still floating there, and then doing the same motion with her left. Then flexing her hands, she pulled all the water to her hands, well the water each hand pulled out, then went to the respective hand that pulled it. Her hands now covered in blue liquid, she focused and imagined what she wanted, and the water formed claws around her hands, mainly around her fingers and the back of her hand, leaving her palm exposed but the water was still liquidly and took concentration to hold. She inhaled through her nose and then blew out slowly with her mouth, breathing cool breath over her hands. The water frozen at that moment, forming sharp claws around her fingers and the back of her hands, coated in ice. She flexed her hands and smiled big, revealing her perfect teeth. This was great. She wasn’t an expert, but this was pretty amazing!

Nuo

Nuo

Training Field 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field 2   Training Field 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:15 pm

After creating Ice Claws successfully, you could say I was a little head strong. I immediately went into a another technique I had seen a much more skilled bender preform. I mean, If I could do this in one try then I should be able to do anything right? So, I pulled my arms across me, towards the water to my right,then as if pulling the water back, I pulled my body back and waved my arms across my body, bringing, a glob-like form of water form the pool. It was shaky but it came obediently. It was really slow however. ad seemed as if it was on vibrate, how it shook and guttered. Then I pulled my arms back, as the glob drifted in front of me then, as if parting a wave, I moved my hands back, palms in, and then thrusted my hands forward as if to push the ball at an incredible speed at the wooden dummy a few meters ahead of me. The ball moved suddenly...only to rupture and explode in a display of water. I looked on shocked at my over zealousness to preform and the result.

The water hadn’t even stopped falling as I stomped my right foot into the ground and huffed and puffed in frustration. Gahh why couldn’t everything work out perfectly the FIRST time i tried them. Then coming to my senses and realizing how much of a spoiled brat I sounded like I laughed, a good deep laugh, shaking my entire body. Finally coming of the giggle high I relaxed my body, and stretched, popping a nook in my back and feeling relief wash over me again. I exhaled a few breathes, closing my eyes, ad repeating the motion, smoothly and in a way that was equally calming as it was meant to to do something. The water responded, Not just to my motion, but also to my presence, much more relaxed and in control of my self, thus more in control of the water. She pulled the water just as she had before, only this time a stream of water was pulled up, and as it moved to her and she moved her arms, it condensed and swirled into a ball, tight and as large as a beach ball. Then as it tightened and shrunk a little, not much, but then as I thrusted my hands at the ball, it was shot forward, at a high speed, it struck the wooden dummy, knocking it clean off the wooden post. The top half flew back 15 or so feet sliding in the snow. Again! a success to perk em right back up! God I’m good.

Nuo

Nuo

Training Field 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field 2   Training Field 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:17 pm

This was nothing new. Back on the little area set aside for training, her wooden dummy restored and she was ready to get back to work. A fresh sheet of snow had fallen over night and everything looked as if she had never been there. The north was a magical place, full of beauty and pure elegance. No where on earth was going to compare to it, but that was something Nuo wanted to find out for herself. However before she got there she needed to brush up on a few skills. Going out into the world un prepared was no good and she’d likely find herself in big trouble if that happened. So here she was, walking around a training site, about 2 meters form the wooden dummy she stopped and faced the water, the dummy to her right. Hmmm now how to exactly pull it off. She wanted to nail down a technique that countless water benders before her had performed and it had even saved their lives and many others before. So why shouldn’t I know it right?

The masters here in the Northern water tribe had preformed it before for her and she knew everything she was suppose to do...but doing and knowing were two different things...lets she if she really was as skilled as everyone thought she was. She swayed her arms before her, the water rippled and a length of water, almost like a thick rope came fourth and followed the rhythm as she moved and swayed her arms and her body getting in the motion. Then, she whirled, carrying her motion and arms shouting in attack as she whipped her arms at the head of the wooden dummy.
“AHHH” whiled the water length she had been manipulating whiled around her as she moved, and when she aimed her delicate fingers at the dummy, the water made a whipping wet splash like sound and shot forward to wrap around the neck of the dummy. She then yanked her arms back the way they came, jerking the water with it, as it ripped the head off the wooden statue with a loud crack and snap of wood as the head was tossed many feet away and the water whip shattered into a drizzle of water behind her. Nuo jumped for joy, excited to have yet another technique under her belt. She was just a step closer to being travel ready...the world awaited...

Nuo

Nuo

Training Field 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field 2   Training Field 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:19 pm

Watching as two men replaced her wooden dummy, and listening as they mumbled and grunted in irritation. She apologized for being so reckless as they walked away,a new dummy, with sufficient padding around it this time, was in place of her old ones. She really out to be a bit more careful. The other two dummies had been made into a small fire about 5 meters away form her to keep her warm and help her with her next skill she wished to practice. She paced back and forth, trying to convince herself that it was simple. Same as controlling water, just...a bit more solid...and different. Oh well, she’d never know if she could do it or not until she tried. So she got in a stance, fee under her shoulders, arms at her sides, hanging loosely. Now, it was time. She was a water bender...snow was essentially water so what was the big deal right?

“Alright...here I go..”
I raised my arms, stepping back and placing my foot behind me gently, and tried to focus on the snow in front of me. It wobbled up, then fell, rising no more then a foot on the ground. She dropped her arms in defeat. No, this wasn’t the end. I closed my eyes and took some slow, deep breathes. Calm was key, for water bending you had to be clam and fluid. Sure emotion could help her, and increase power in her bending, but she had always been told it was through focus that she accomplished anything. So she centered herself, going to a tranquil pool of water which she stood in the center of in her mind. There she began to bend, and her physical body mimic that of her minds eye. Stepping back and gracefully pulling her arms up, raising a snow wall, from the ground up 5 feet, then she swayed, turning to the right letting the snow fall back to the ground. Turning she lifted her hands as if to pluck a ball up, a round mound like form of snow shot into the air, about as large as a dresser, keeping her arms in the air, Nuo spun around swiftly and threw her arms down in the direction of the fire. The snow she had launched in the air came down in a cloud like form on the fire, extinguishing it in a hiss and a crunch of snow. She rose, satisfied with yet another victory for herself and a large step in the direction of freedom and the world that waited for her.

Nuo

Nuo

Training Field 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field 2   Training Field 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:21 pm

This one was a little more tricky then normal. This skill wasn’t widely known but to those with significant skill they should be able to do this. Or at least know of it. Nuo decided that since many in the north saw her as skilled, then she had better live up to that, and actually be skilled. So this was obviously a necessary skill for her to have. I mean if she was one day gonna be a master, then she’d better be willing to step up to the hard stuff, no more of this playing a round with simple techniques that even beginners were expected to know. She’d be stepping in to a new world, but also making herself a bigger player and ready to tackle real challenges. Yeah, that sounded good to her as she smirked to herself, flexing her fingers. Now, how exactly to go about it... that was a good question.

She thought to herself, pacing back and fourth as she concentrated, her face scrunched up in thought and irritation. Then an idea struck. Obviously she’d, like everything else she did, water was the key. She eyed the wooden dummy, 2 or 3 meters away. It was a wooden person, legs and arms out at haphazard angles and a goofy face looking right at me. It wasn’t going any where fast...or slow. But this would make it even slower..actually immobile if I did it right. I took a few deep breathes and then opened my eyes and had a fierce look, glaring at the wooden doll. I then broke my stance, stepping back, swaying my arms towards the water, then with another sway, my left foot still back I thruseted my arms forward quickly, and a small spout of water erupted from the body of water and sprayed the wooden doll. A trail of water splattered the ground form the body of water, across the ground, past me and up to the wooden dummy, socked form the post holding it in the ground to the shoulders. I took a breath and stepped forward with my left, sliding my foot a bit, and performing a smooth motion with my arms and then pushing them down, palms open and aimed at the ground.

My eyes still fierce I focused and calmed myself. Learning something wasn’t the time to be angry or have those hot emotions running through you. From what the masters and my grandmother had told me water bending was the opposite of fire bending, so instead of hot and fast and high energy all the time, she was to be cool, able to calm herself and ease things away. Then with smooth gentle almost gestures, add her emotion to power her moves to increase them much more. Water bending was the most powerful art considered by the north. Maybe they were a bit biased. While keeping her head clear, she thought...maybe this was the time to add emotion..the stage set now was a perfect opportunity. Exhaling cool breathe as she moved her arms in a guiding swaying fashion along the waters path tot he dummy the water began to crack and freeze before her eyes. He gaze still fierce while joy crept in, she continued the breathe and guiding gestures until her hands waved towards the dummies head. The ice cracked and followed the waters path, racing up at an alarming rate. Finally ending withe the dummy encased in ice from the ground up to the shoulders. Pleased Nuo allowed herself a fist pump and a shout of joy, another trick firmly placed up her sleeve.

Nuo

Nuo

Training Field 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field 2   Training Field 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:03 pm

Night had fallen over the Northern water tribe..Some nights there were parties, festivals, fun stuff to bring the village alive and together. But tonight only the occasional couple roamed the streets and crossed the bridges over the many canals of the village. Even a rare small boat went by. Nuo leaned on a wooden wall, of a shed by s freshly fallen snow field that now covered a beautifully decorated etched carving on the blue ground. He mother had helped make it and she was spending some time looking at it. The water canal was no more then 6 meters in front of her and lamps were scattered, illuminating the area in warm light as little specks of snow could still be seen drifting silently to earth. It seemed that all was quiet tonight, but something was bothering her. She still wasn’t sure if she was strong enough to protect those, like her mother, who brought beauty into this world but were not string enough to protect it themselves. So, a plan dawned on her. She had seen the masters teach and explain this technique to a few of the older waterbenders. It created water around their arms and upper torso, giving them substantial cover from attacks while providing a great offense. Thats what she needed. With that it’d be almost to easy to protect everyone, or so she thought.

Excitement spread across her face as she though about it and tried to work out how it’d be done. Nou thought hard about all she could remember the masters saying tot he others, the older benders, and all they had done to preform the technique She had a great memory but sadly she wasn’t able to quite put all the pieces together. Maybe she should have been more committed to eavesdropping. Regardless she was committed now and thats what really mattered. She pushed off the wall and took some deep breathes. She was calming herself and preparing for a possibly frustrating few moments and even failure, although she was gonna push hard for success like always. She waved her arms in a calm, rhythmic motion towards the water, then as if pulling the water to her. As she moved the water responded and rose form the canal and drifted to her however it seems she wasn’t as good as she thought. She began to get over confidant having pulled the water in such a fashion, that her excitement soon overtook her. She moved to quick, almost sporadically with her arms and the water beginning to form on her splashed around her and to the ground. Now wet, and without water, she froze there, waiting in her position in failure. Why did this always happen to her?? She stomped over to stand under a light post, the warm fire from it warming her now shivering form. Well she’d be damned if she let this one mistake stop her completely!

Marching back tot he canals side, she now put her emotion fueled focus to the technique. Waving her arms, smoothly but with force commanding order and obedience, she directed the water as it flowed from the canal to the air before her. The with subtle and swift motions she pulled and formed the water around her arms and torso until she was satisfied. Once complete she had what seemed like a chest piece of medieval armor, having defined the flowing water around her to look as such, and even across her back and upper legs. She also completed the liquid armor with a high collar, just past her shin and below her lower lip, and arms, like tentacles, flowing down her arms and extending a few inched past. She had done it. Through sheer will and determination, just like always, she had done it yet again, she though, smiling to herself while examining her master piece.

Nuo

Nuo

Training Field 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field 2   Training Field 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Waves, She had watched them push and pull as she had gazed across the ocean form a very young age. The ocean herself was incredible, so large and powerful while also so graceful and incredibly beautiful. She could pull massive ships and icebergs at her will and if she deemed she could snap and sink even the greatest of the vessels that boasted to be unsinkable. No force was more powerful then the ocean, nor was anything as graceful. As a waterbender she was taught to try to mimic the waters of the ocean. It had limitless power, and the key balance that they all tried to recreate in their bending and in their lives. Supreme peace circling supreme power. If they could they were told they’d be the most powerful benders in the world. Although few to none ever got to that point, Nuo was determined to make it. She’d become a waterbender worthy of legend and because of that she’d become one, power and peace like that of the ocean. The great sea as her guide to perfecting her bending and finding inner peace. Thus so she was lead to her next move she wished to learn. The art of, well....making waves.

She walked down the steps of the mighty ice wall and down a block, clearing her head and focusing on how she could be one with the ocean. She finally got to the canals and rented a boat, stepping on it alone and rowing out slowly, using the long pole to push herself and her boat away form the small side port. Drifting slowly seemingly alone in the canal, she rose to her feet. Better now then never to start practicing right. At first she just tried simple motions. A push and pull, gentle swaying of her arms to gain control of the waters around her and her vessel. The waters around the boat, rocked it slightly and she almost lost her footing. She was used to the rocking of the waves, people form the north were never sea sick, and if they were then they were just adopted. She caught and righted herself and continued the motions with her arms, swaying slightly as the waves around her picked up. They began to splash around her as it worked, She grew excited and her emotions slowly slipped into her motions and began to influence her bending. The waves grew as did her speed and the lapping of the water against the small boats hull grew as well. Soon she was going at a great speed, only needing simple motions to pull forward and add an extra boost whenever the boat began to slow or dull in speed, to send it lurching forward yet again. Even able to send up a wave large enough to catch the boat when it needed to turn or when it was in danger of hitting a wall. Allowing her time to correct the boats direction and get it back on path in the canal. This was beginning to get to be too much and a sharp turn caught her and the boat and as she brought up the wave, she had no time to correct the direction and she went sailing over the wall and waters, to crash land on the snowy ground, clouds of snow flew as the wooden boat sent splinters around in the landing and sliding until it hit a wall, smashing the front of the boat. Nuo was on her back in the boat laughing, oh the joys of water bending, they never faded.

Nuo

Nuo

Training Field 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field 2   Training Field 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Everyday brought new challenges. Today was no different. Nuo was here to attempt a skill she had not seen from any waterbender before her. A simple skill in theory and one that should have been tried by now and since she hadn’t seen it, well might as well give it a shot. She was on a small transition port, located outside of the village Ice wall. The wooden dock served to help those who needed to make adjustments to their vessel or cargo once outside or before going into the village. Once the great wall closed it didn’t open right away most of the time and it was slow to open regardless, so this acted as a buffer for those waiting to enter or needing rest. Nuo stood on the docks edge, over looking the water, thinking about how she was gonna pull this crazy stunt off. Exhaling in a large huff she made up her mind. Closing her eyes, she broke her straight body stance and began to preform some wave like motions, smooth and gentle, but the power behind them was capable of being deadly and violent. Water rose as her motions began, swirling form the sea before her, and then it began to twist and turn, as if chasing something invisible, following her hands around the girls body. Some working on the docks stopped what they were doing, putting down heavy crates and rope. Water bending was incredible to watch. It wasn’t as scary as fire, or oppressing as rock, nor as erratic as air, water was smooth, the presence of life. The blue water swayed and twirled around the young woman, and the sight was incredible, as if the water was moving just to surround this young woman in a beautiful array of a circular fashion. Then she lowered her arms, quickly stepping out with her left then her right foot, the water acted as if it’s only purpose was to do so.

In a flash, people were astounded to see the water swirling and flowing quickly from around her, to flying to her legs and raising her form the ground. She wobbled for a moment opening her eyes, but the water held. Both of her legs were covered in fast flowing water from a few inches under her feet, and flowing fast around her feet and up her calfs and even a little up her thighs. It stopped there, and still allowed her movement and the ability to bend her legs, but it was incredible no the less. She decided to test it out, making a bold decision, and leaping off the dock out on to the open ocean. Her feet hit, or rather the spinning water hit, and a slash was made but she didn’t not sink, more like rocked on her feet as the water on her legs connected with that of the ocean. She straightened her body, then pushed forward. this is what she wanted, she was practically skating across the surface of the water at a good rate. Faster then one would run on land thats for sure. The water behind her was an eruption of foam and spray kicked up from her and she even had a nice sized wake. This was incredible, she sped and maneuvered pretty agile through a series of fishing boats wit angry fishermen yelling in her wake, rocking their boats and threatening to tip many of them. She laughed out loud as her joy of having the successful technique that could be infenantly handy.

Nuo

Nuo

Training Field 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field 2   Training Field 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:06 pm

She was stepping into the big leagues now. What she was gonna attempt to learn was a master level skill. She hadn’t known any of her age to get far past the skilled level techniques and she thought she was doing great thus far. But now she thought she was ready. No, she KNEW she was ready for this. Nothing could stop her, not even herself. Yesterday she was at a training expo, basically a master demonstrating his skill. He had said this was one of the most dangerous skills a water bender to preform and it had devastating results. She had seen him use water to cut through a whole building, stone wood metal, nothing stopped it. Not only that but it had been fast, running water in the form of rings, tearing through the building and rendering it to pieces. That was using water bending for great power and the display was incredible. Since seeing tat Nuo had to master it. Sure waterbending was a force, gentle and kind, useful in so many ways you’d run out of hands to count them on, but it could also bring about great power. Like any other force on the planet really. Only Nuo believed, as did most if not all water benders, that water was the most powerful. After all most of the world was covered in it, and we all needed it to survive. There had to be something to that. Anyway, this technique could be the difference between being eaten or someone else's life. She was going into the world soon, very soon, and this was going to be a technique that she saw as absolutely necessary to her staying alive out there.

She stood, eyeing a great wall, or cliff face rather, to the right of the village, if one were to look from the ice wall back. She didn’t want anyone to get hurt if by some miracle she did pull this off. The huge blue ice and rock mass before her was super ominous and just screamed to her that what she was doing was pointless and there was nothing she could do to scratch it. True, the master all of them in fact, had refused to teach her the technique, claiming tat it was a master level skill and she was way to young to be playing with water that way. She’d be better off learning how to make waves. But she was stubborn and refused. She knew she’d be great, a master water bender that could shape the world one day. She’d make them see it too, one technique and great adventure at a time, the world would remember her. She was talented, more so then most in the village actually. Just by watching the master preform the technique and based on what he had said about it, she was mostly...well kind of sure she could do it. A half moon of water circled her back, and a 6 meter expanse of ice and snow for a ground separated her form the blue cliff face before her.

She set her face, a hard expression, one of determination and ferocity. A thought had hit her when she was going over how to pull this off. Emotion was a powerful tool, and helped all the other elements, like a fuel or some kind of boost to give a bender more power in technique then they thought possible or would be able to muster on sheer will alone. So that was her trump card. Fueling her bending with more emotion then she had ever done before. In fact in the past that had been something she had avoided, but now, she let it fill her. Anger, from all the times others had doubted her and pushed her down, form the feeling of being weak and unable to protect her people, fear of the unknown, not knowing what waited for her in the world or if she’d live or even do the right things. And love, a strange one in this mix but one she couldn’t help to feel. Love for her people, her grandmother and father, and for the north as a whole. It all flooded her as she closed her eyes and began to sway, sliding out into a stance, waving her arms and will to the water behind her. It rippled, and then she began to sway her body and her arms moved in circles. Staying on either side of her body, it was as if she had to keep her arms straight and throw hula hoops. But this would be much greater then that. Water, began to respond. First, a loop form both sides, a spiraling circle of water much like a hula hoop, and then more of the same, but soon, bigger hoops, larger and larger till they were taller then she was, about 7 feet tall and with an equal diameter. They were going from the water behind her to the cliff face, splashing against it and erupting in water, but now her emotion would step in. Opening her eyes in a snap, hard determination set in them she moved her arms faster, and the large hoops gained a razor like thickness, and their speed increased and soon they were hammering into the cliff face, causing great cuts and gashes in them. Nuo began to tire and stopped her motion as the last 3 razor wheels cut deeply into the wall. She dropped to her knees, those emotions being hard on her but joy crept in. Smiling and a few tears in her eyes she looked up at the wall, now less ominous and much more beat up looking. It seemed as thought someone had come along, a giant with a huge sword and cut up the stone and thick ice like paper. Nuo knew the truth, looking around at the scattered stones that had been knocked free form the slicing razor wheels. She knew and she would take it with her into the world.

Sponsored content

Training Field 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field 2   Training Field 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Field 2
Page 1 of 1